Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

He has now deleted the 2nd and 3rd tweet! This is getting crazier by the minute!

CitizenTID said:
This is the tweet he deleted.
yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 1h
My agent was trying to make a point here on my behalf, joke aside.It seems important for me to make a statement..i am going to do so.

This one has also now been deleted:
Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances.

His agent is being a busy nob, isn't he.

@BluePhil8 said:
MihaiCity said:
All over the romanian press and TV now...FFS this need a solution NOW why the fuck didn't he just come up and says this is all bullshit and finish with this??
Money.

It would have took 5 minutes to grab a phone and ring SSN.

exactly this is either an attempt to take more money from the club or his head was turned by barca or psg..

CitizenTID said:
My agent was trying to make a point here on my behalf, joke aside.It seems important for me to make a statement..i am going to do so.

Two of the four tweets have gone now.

FFP now kicking in.
Realistically we cannot win the Champions League this year and Yaya may think he doesn't have many years left.

Lancet Fluke said:
CitizenTID said:

Two of the four tweets have gone now.

what does it even mean ??

Breaking: Yaya Toure's last 4 tweets were NOT directly by him, so his future remains very uncertain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.