Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Chill people even messi does this crap all season long.. His agent plays it out better than yaya's though.

If we sell and got the 50mil fee (personally think given his age 30 would be closer to the mark) then would that get in pogba as a direct replacement and isco as cover/foil for el mago and nasri. Think we would actually have a better squad with that though our 11 on the pitch would probably be a little worse . But Tata is 31 both those mentioned are young lads

Can't think of anything more unnerving for a defensive player than Yaya coming at him at full speed before he puts the ball in the net.

All this crap today with his stupid agent sounding off because he said Yaya felt dissed over his lack of birthday celebrations. Same crap as two years ago that Yaya wants to leave and is unhappy at City. If Yaya is so friggin sensitive then screw him. I would hope that a man of Yaya's abilities should have confidence in how much City appreciate him. However, that doesn't mean that City have to bow and scrape to the fellah either. He is paid VERY well which is a clear indication of his value to the club.

I'm Blue said:
Vincent Kompant tweeted an hour ago.
"Yaya Toure has reinforced his commitment to Manchester City following a series of extraordinary claims from his agent"

Where? I hope this is true, but I don't see it.

Great players with greater wealth only want top honours. He wants another Champions League medal before it's too late, and at 31 his time is running out. Thank you UEFA for ruining his chance of doing it at City.

I'm Blue said:
Vincent Kompant tweeted an hour ago.
"Yaya Toure has reinforced his commitment to Manchester City following a series of extraordinary claims from his agent"

No he hasn't. Just checked his verified account and there is no such tweet, unless it was deleted.

BringBackSwales said:
Mothball said:
He has now deleted the 2nd and 3rd tweet! This is getting crazier by the minute!

were these the good ones or the bad ones?

The Good ones, the one saying his agent speaks for him is still there!

I can only hope he's been mis-quoted or his comments have been taken out of context as for my mind he's irreplaceable.

Neither Vidal, Fabregas nor Pogba would change my mind about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.