Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

I'm Blue said:
Vincent Kompant tweeted an hour ago.
"Yaya Toure has reinforced his commitment to Manchester City following a series of extraordinary claims from his agent"

Fucking twitter - they should ban players going on it

We have too many emotional knee jerk fans. Suarez wanted to leave last summer with his agent agitating for a move, now he is as happy as a pig in sh*t. This is modern football guys get used to it. He has 3 years left on his contract and his agent has gone a foolish way of trying to get his client more money. This is not Yaya. As long as he gives his all on the pitch that is all I care about.

Could be worse news ahead - imagine Spanish Dave takes the hump with the fact that we still haven't sorted him a song yet

Chippy_boy said:
I'm Blue said:
"Yaya Toure has reinforced his commitment to Manchester City following a series of extraordinary claims from his agent"

Where? I hope this is true, but I don't see it.
Not on twitter but my wife follows Vinny, she sent me a picture of his tweet.

BringBackSwales said:
Mothball said:
He has now deleted the 2nd and 3rd tweet! This is getting crazier by the minute!

were these the good ones or the bad ones?

the one where "dont take what he says serioysly, judge me on his performances for #MCFC" .has gone

Can't believe the reaction on here to this nonsense. We have no idea what Yaya said or thinks or doesn't think or might think, or might tweet or might not tweet, or should say or think he should say or not say.

This is twitter we're talking about, folks - easily hacked, easily misinterpreted, particularly when there's a language barrier, dodgy agents, media vultures, and gullible football fans trying to decipher what it all means. Leave the great man alone, for heaven's sake, or go watch some of the sublime football delivered by Yaya these past few years, the greatest football and the most success City fans have ever seen.

I'm Blue said:
Chippy_boy said:
I'm Blue said:

Has to be a fake account.

BringBackSwales said:
Could be worse news ahead - imagine Spanish Dave takes the hump with the fact that we still haven't sorted him a song yet
haha, I want to leave because fans do not have a song for me! Ycnmiu

SebastianBlue said:
I'm Blue said:

No he hasn't. Just checked his verified account and there is no such tweet, unless it was deleted.

A mystery man tweeted that on Vinnie's behalf...it was then deleted ;)

I'm Blue said:
Chippy_boy said:
I'm Blue said:

I can't see it either?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.