Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Chippy_boy said:
Lancet Fluke said:
CitizenTID said:
This is the tweet he deleted.

Two of the four tweets have gone now.

Yes, the apologetic tweet Yaya DID make has been deleted. And the one that is clearly NOT from Yaya, remains.

Some daft twat is pulling the strings on the Twitter account, and it's not Yaya.
This is ridiculous. Has his agent realised Yaya is his only proper asset in terms of earning revenue (other than selling vodka in a shit arsehole of a bar in the wilderness of Serbia) and because Yaya hasn't moved clubs now for 4 years has decided to make money from all these interviews over a bullshit story?

I'm Blue said:
Chippy_boy said:
I'm Blue said:
Vincent Kompant tweeted an hour ago.
"Yaya Toure has reinforced his commitment to Manchester City following a series of extraordinary claims from his agent"

Where? I hope this is true, but I don't see it.
Not on twitter but my wife follows Vinny, she sent me a picture of his tweet.

This tweet does not exist!

If he's pissed because the club forgot his birthday, imagine how pissed he'd be if we sung "yaya, ya ya ya ya, ya ya ya ya, ya ya ya ya thingy"

I'm no cynic said:
Great players with greater wealth only want top honours. He wants another Champions League medal before it's too late, and at 31 his time is running out. Thank you UEFA for ruining his chance of doing it at City.

Even with FFP, City will do just fine in Champions League next year and I think Yaya has a far better chance of getting his Champions League medal with City than anywhere else. Surely City won't be hit with the injury bug to core players next season. If we'd had Sergio, Kompany, Silva and Yaya all year, we'd have smashed goal scoring record.

Could be worse I suppose... could you imagine this shitstorm going down a month ago? Just as we were crawling our way back to the top of the league. Only credit I can give Yaya and his agent is that they timed it well.

blue_sonic176 said:
SebastianBlue said:
I'm Blue said:
"Yaya Toure has reinforced his commitment to Manchester City following a series of extraordinary claims from his agent"

No he hasn't. Just checked his verified account and there is no such tweet, unless it was deleted.

A mystery man tweeted that on Vinnie's behalf...it was then deleted ;)

That mystery man is a very adept and busy hacker today. ;-)

SebastianBlue said:
blue_sonic176 said:
SebastianBlue said:
No he hasn't. Just checked his verified account and there is no such tweet, unless it was deleted.

A mystery man tweeted that on Vinnie's behalf...it was then deleted ;)

That mystery man is a very adept and busy hacker today. ;-)

hope it's not Gary Cook!

I'm Blue said:

No he did not

SebastianBlue said:
I'm Blue said:
Chippy_boy said:
Where? I hope this is true, but I don't see it.
Not on twitter but my wife follows Vinny, she sent me a picture of his tweet.

Has to be a fake account.

Not really the tweet was by Vincent Kompant - different Belgian

Just told my 7 year old son why yaya wants to go, he promptly fell off the sofa laughing whilst saying "dad you crack me up", and I'm not joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.