Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

I'm Blue said:
Guys, if the tweets not on there, I don't have a clue.
I know my wife follows Vinny's official account, she sent me the pic so thought I'd pass it on.
If it's fake etc, my apologies, just trying to help and not being a wum. Soz.

We were just clarifying.

You could post the picture, though, to clear it up completely.

I crave continued intrigue.

what a big pile of poo - every summer season its the same - I guess with no football they - agents, footballers, their wives, whoever - need the attention - its the way football is now - the bigger the ego the bigger the story -

in every newspaper editorial office in London, the question gets posed- "How can we sell a few extra papers this month to the mugs in the street?"
or "how we can get more views on our website?

we gonna have the Saurez debate (will he stay, will he go?) all summer I'm sure, with a pile of other bull - thank god there's the world cup

Right guys .... lets be serious for one minute.....

...... does Ric want a birthday cake for his birthday??

If we fuck that up, we all have something to really worry about!!

..... lol

Chippy_boy said:
Where is Yaya at the moment by the way? He might be asleep in bed now, with no clue that all of this is going on.

And anyone who thinks he must be complicit in it because his agent wouldn't go on SSN spouting bollocks without his say so - er, yes, he would. The bloke is obviously a distinguished loon in a sea of loons.

What is clear is that there is a direct conflict between the two tweets, that first says

"Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances.", and then

"Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain"

These two are 100% incompatible statements. Until we know which one Yaya is standing by, any judgement is premature. I'd like to think anyone who has done what Yaya has done for the club would at least be allowed a few hours grace to make things clear, before we get the gallows out. Innocent until PROVEN guilty and all that eh?

A conspiracy theory: Yaya is in Qatar, one of the members of the ruling family gave him a falcon in birthday present. The relations between UAE and Qatar is really bad at the moment. You can make the rest up..

Kippaxgirl said:
I'm no cynic said:
Great players with greater wealth only want top honours. He wants another Champions League medal before it's too late, and at 31 his time is running out. Thank you UEFA for ruining his chance of doing it at City.

Even with FFP, City will do just fine in Champions League next year and I think Yaya has a far better chance of getting his Champions League medal with City than anywhere else. Surely City won't be hit with the injury bug to core players next season. If we'd had Sergio, Kompany, Silva and Yaya all year, we'd have smashed goal scoring record.

According to his Wikipedia page he won a CL medal with Barcelona in 2008/2009 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.