Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

gordondaviesmoustache said:
dazdon said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I've been following Vincent Kompant for years. He's one of the most entertaining Belgian Tweeters around.

You're just waffling again.
You are such An-twerp.

My post got deleted - any idea where it Ghent?

Keith Moon said:
Chippy_boy said:
Where is Yaya at the moment by the way? He might be asleep in bed now, with no clue that all of this is going on.

And anyone who thinks he must be complicit in it because his agent wouldn't go on SSN spouting bollocks without his say so - er, yes, he would. The bloke is obviously a distinguished loon in a sea of loons.

What is clear is that there is a direct conflict between the two tweets, that first says

"Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances.", and then

"Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain"

These two are 100% incompatible statements. Until we know which one Yaya is standing by, any judgement is premature. I'd like to think anyone who has done what Yaya has done for the club would at least be allowed a few hours grace to make things clear, before we get the gallows out. Innocent until PROVEN guilty and all that eh?

A conspiracy theory: Yaya is in Qatar, one of the members of the ruling family gave him a falcon in birthday present. The relations between UAE and Qatar is really bad at the moment. You can make the rest up..
But did they give him a fucking cake, anyway he's not as good as he thinks he is can't be arsed attitude 50% of the time

Sorry if its been mentioned, certain tweets on Yaya's twitter deleted!

Not appreciated? The most sung about player in a generation who's name always get an extra roar when announced.
If that's not appreciation I don't know what is?

Yaya's done a lot for us and could walk away a legend if done correctly.

Yaya ...boohoo
Gonna get along without you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.