Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

BringBackSwales said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Tolm, do you really think we will get anywhere near 50 million for a 31 year old who is kicking off to get a move? Wherever he is going we should certainly play hard ball, demand players we want in exchange or tell them to go fuck themselves for tapping up our main man.

I think it could be higher than £50m.

He has proved himself the best of his type in the world.

In England, he's probably got 12-18 months playing at his current level.

In France, Spain or Italy, they would still be bouncing off him at 35.

Whatever any deal, it should be on our terms and replacements already lined up.

We should also remember Yaya will again miss two months of the season next year with African Nations.

His wages, alone, would cover two seriously top class recruits.

Let's hope he hasn't put off Sagna.

Higher than £50M? He is 31, IF he leaves it will be under a cloud, his wages are astronomical, we are known as a club which sells cheap, PSG and other potential suitors are hamstrung by ffp, not a fucking chance

£50m is too ridiculous for words. Half of that is nearer the mark.

The storm in a tea cup crowd definitely make this situation amusing. Either they’re not remotely fussed about the prospect of us losing arguably our best player or they’re seriously deluded as to how the world works.

"If they don't respect him then, easy, Yaya will leave" - That single statement alone is enough to guarantee he’ll be sold. You see there’s nothing wrong with having a player that’s indispensable, when it becomes a serious problem is when the player attempts to publicly leverage the fact.

"Indispensable" players often find themselves indispensable right up until when… they get dispensed.

SebastianBlue said:
I'm Blue said:
Guys, if the tweets not on there, I don't have a clue.
I know my wife follows Vinny's official account, she sent me the pic so thought I'd pass it on.
If it's fake etc, my apologies, just trying to help and not being a wum. Soz.

We were just clarifying.

You could post the picture, though, to clear it up completely.

I crave continued intrigue.
Just text my wife, she's at work, asked her where she got the pic from?... Fucking Facebook!
Sorry guys. Fucking women! : )

Keith Moon said:
Chippy_boy said:
Where is Yaya at the moment by the way? He might be asleep in bed now, with no clue that all of this is going on.

And anyone who thinks he must be complicit in it because his agent wouldn't go on SSN spouting bollocks without his say so - er, yes, he would. The bloke is obviously a distinguished loon in a sea of loons.

What is clear is that there is a direct conflict between the two tweets, that first says

"Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances.", and then

"Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain"

These two are 100% incompatible statements. Until we know which one Yaya is standing by, any judgement is premature. I'd like to think anyone who has done what Yaya has done for the club would at least be allowed a few hours grace to make things clear, before we get the gallows out. Innocent until PROVEN guilty and all that eh?

A conspiracy theory: Yaya is in Qatar, one of the members of the ruling family gave him a falcon in birthday present. The relations between UAE and Qatar is really bad at the moment. You can make the rest up..

City were after Blaise Matuidi.

You guys need to relax! hes under contract for 3 more years, either he plays for CITY or EDS its up to him. no need to worries

sir baconface said:
BringBackSwales said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I think it could be higher than £50m.

He has proved himself the best of his type in the world.

In England, he's probably got 12-18 months playing at his current level.

In France, Spain or Italy, they would still be bouncing off him at 35.

Whatever any deal, it should be on our terms and replacements already lined up.

We should also remember Yaya will again miss two months of the season next year with African Nations.

His wages, alone, would cover two seriously top class recruits.

Let's hope he hasn't put off Sagna.

Higher than £50M? He is 31, IF he leaves it will be under a cloud, his wages are astronomical, we are known as a club which sells cheap, PSG and other potential suitors are hamstrung by ffp, not a fucking chance

£50m is too ridiculous for words. Half of that is nearer the mark.

Your username gives you away mate.

I've got a vision of that seluk twat locked in Yaya's bedroom typing away on twitter with birthday cake smeared all over the wall, with toure banging on the door, Screaming "let me you ****"

While kolo is in the kitchen singing the Yaya kolo song with a birthday hat on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.