Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

sir baconface said:
Just listening to his agent now on Talkshite. Hard to understand a word the cnut says.
Watched him earlier on sky, all I got was flowers, Bugatti and respect, even sky presenters didn't have a clue what he was waffling on about.
Either way, sky tv was not the place to bring this up.

sir baconface said:
Just listening to his agent now on Talkshite. Hard to understand a word the cnut says.
Sure he just said Yaya feels Barcelona is his home

sir baconface said:

How can someone on £220k a week employ a fucking lunatic like this bloke to represent him.

I'm Blue said:
sir baconface said:
Watched him earlier on sky, all I got was flowers, Bugatti and respect, even sky presenters didn't have a clue what he was waffling on about.
Bugatti? Chav's car.

but they told me they did send him a birthday present...

yayaspresent.jpg

must've got lost in the post...

jimharri said:
I'm Blue said:
sir baconface said:
Bugatti? Chav's car.
But Roberto Carlos got one..

Hung said:
IF Yaya is now agreeing with what the agent is saying, it is the most transparent attempt at improving his contract so far. We forgot his fucking birthday? For fuck’s sake, is he kidding? - I doubt that they have birth certificates in the Ivory Coast anyhow, so we only have his fucking word for it. He’s just had a great season, we’ve just won the league, he scored 20 goals. His money grabbing agent will be prodding him saying ‘The timing is perfect Yaya my old son, we can leg them over one more time before you eventually fuck off to a warmer climate where it doesn’t piss with rain all the time’.

As I say, IF he’s complicit in this, I wouldn’t lose any sleep about him being sold at the right price. He’s a magnificent player, but they come and they go and when they start pulling these stunts, it’s time to draw a line. We’ll survive and who know’s, we may even end up better - Pogba and Barclay together would cost less in salary terms.
This

As much as it pains me....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.