Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

NMB said:
I think that we should all calm down. The worst that can happen is that we sell YaYa for a big fee, buy another big player who is probably younger and save on the wage bill leaving Yaya looking like a bit of a cock. The best outcome is that it all blows over and that in August he lines up to play for us again and some people think he's a bit of a cock. But, hey, he hasn't bitten anyone or been racist or slept with team mate's partner or his brother's partner or burnt £20 notes. And there will be worse stories this summer of Kun trying to engineer a move to Real while Vinnie has Barca on alert and Negrado is fed up with the prospect of being third choice, Navas is homesick, Silva can't believe they let Chappie go etc etc ad nauseum.
So ignore them all, bask in the glow of champions and enjoy the summer.

Great post. And I, for one, will be taking your advice!

Lancet Fluke said:
bluemoon risin' said:
Until Yaya speaks wanting out, there is nothing going on except spurious bullshit on fucking Twitter!

Calm down, it's getting all Rawk like on here!

It isn't justspurious bullshit on twitter though is it? His representative has been all over the media today slagging the club and the Sheikh and clearly claiming to do so on Yaya's behalf.
Whatever it is. it is fucking pathetic.

This all just smells of his agent stirring and Yaya probably has no clue about it. Why would all those tweets appear and then suddenly his agent magically appears live on SSN as it is all happening. What a load of bollocks, he was also questioned on the tweet by Yaya regarding 'only believe what comes from my mouth' but then hey presto, the tweet disappears...

Can someone transcribe some of the comments from Seluk on Talksport for those of us unable to listen?

He wanted them to bake a cake, Yaya, Toure,
They caused his little heart to break, Yaya, Toure,
His agent went and told the world,
And made him looking a fucking turd,
Yaya Toure, Birthday boy in pain

This is the single weirdest story since Stevie dead grans, and that swiss car salesman in the shower. I love our club.

It's a straight choice for City. We can fulfil the words of his song and "pay him some more" or we can cash in. My gut feeling is he will never be better than he was last season and, at 31, he has reducing long-term value. He has been truly fantastic for us but I don't think we should "do a Rooney" and cave in. His agent could learn a lesson from what happened to Kia Jorabchin when he messed with us over Tevez and De Jong. He has been frozen out of football.

From last night at 11:51 to now, just after 7pm the following evening (19 hours), this thread has increased by 130 pages. Even the Messi, Kaka and barm/muffin threads couldn't match that. ''Stupendous'', as MARTIN TYLER would say!

Listening Talksport, this agent is crazy...

He clearly says all of what he says is the opinion of Yaya too.

jimharri said:
From last night at 11:51 to now, just after 7pm the following evening (19 hours), this thread has increased by 130 pages. Even the Messi, Kaka and barm/muffin threads couldn't match that. ''Stupendous'', as MARTIN TYLER would say!

This would be the topic to do it. I think it could only be matched by "The Sheik is selling the club" or "Aguero has demanded to go to Real Madrid because he just realized he doesn't play for United".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.