Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Best quote of the mad man's interview on talkshit - "IT NOT QUESTION OF CAKE. IT QUESTION OF ATTENTION."

bluejon said:
He wanted them to bake a cake, Yaya, Toure,
They caused his little heart to break, Yaya, Toure,
His agent went and told the world,
And made him looking a fucking turd,
Yaya Toure, Birthday boy in pain

This is the single weirdest story since Stevie dead grans, and that swiss car salesman in the shower. I love our club.

I know,its just another day at City.....

Pathetic if it's true. Smacks of Yaya and his agent engineering a move or more money

inbetween said:
This all just smells of his agent stirring and Yaya probably has no clue about it. Why would all those tweets appear and then suddenly his agent magically appears live on SSN as it is all happening. What a load of bollocks, he was also questioned on the tweet by Yaya regarding 'only believe what comes from my mouth' but then hey presto, the tweet disappears...

There can be no doubt that he knows all about it now and he's doing nothing to put any of it right. If that was my agent and he had no authority to be interviewed on SSN he'd be holding his p45 now

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=childs+buggy&qpvt=childs+buggy&FORM=IGRE#view=detail&id=D86C9C667DD41B53AF19A5CB6167E461BA156717&selectedIndex=13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=chi ... edIndex=13</a>

Happy Birthday Yaya .........is this what you wanted ?

bluemoon risin' said:
Lancet Fluke said:
bluemoon risin' said:
Until Yaya speaks wanting out, there is nothing going on except spurious bullshit on fucking Twitter!

Calm down, it's getting all Rawk like on here!

It isn't justspurious bullshit on twitter though is it? His representative has been all over the media today slagging the club and the Sheikh and clearly claiming to do so on Yaya's behalf.
Whatever it is. it is fucking pathetic.
If the agent is speaking with Yaya's authority then they both need to look up the definition of 'respect'.

jknight said:
Garrinchas---Dog said:
I'm not going through 130 pages to check if it has been mentioned,but Birthdays are not celebrated in Islam

Apparently they are by some muslims but not others
Sunni of them celebrate them, others just think they're shi'ite.

*gets coat*

50-50 He stays, 100% staying no chance, sorry Yaya if that is what you are saying your agent to say on national radio then it's adios from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.