Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

unlikelyfan19 said:
i♥city! said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Yaya as done more than most to win us the trophies we have won these last few years and the man is a legend.

Some of the posts on here IMO don't take what he as done for us into account.

If he wants a final pay cheque and it lies elsewhere then I for one wish him all the best and thank him for what we have achieved with him in our team, hopefully he stays

The way this as come out is embarrassing but more for him rather than the club, but let's not forget who why are talking about here and the things he as done for our club.

BEST POST ON THE THREAD !! Its a shame some of the members on this forum don't see it this way . Yaya would walk straight into the first team of any elite clubs in Europe , We should be grateful we have a player like him here.

Great players don't get passes to treat the club I love like shit. If it's all a misunderstanding then fine, I am more than happy to forgive and forget.

Wonderfully put.

FanchesterCity said:
Yaya as done more than most to win us the trophies we have won these last few years and the man is a legend.

If he wants a final pay cheque and it lies elsewhere then I for one wish him all the best and thank him for what we have achieved with him in our team, hopefully he stays

The way this as come out is embarrassing but more for him rather than the club, but let's not forget who why are talking about here and the things he as done for our club.

He hasn't done anything 'for' us that he wasn't paid for, and handsomely so.
He has a contract with us... a 'deal' if you will. We pay him a fortune, he helps us win things. That's it.
If a player forms any emotional attachment to the club, we as fans generally adore that, since we're a sentimental lot. But he's not done anything 'for' us out of the goodness of his heart.

I hate to say it but your way of reasoning can only be compared to that of a typical plastic fan . You sound very arrogant talking about him being paid ,
of course he is being paid but is that all Yaya is to you ? a mercenary ? Messi has asked for a pay rise twice in 3years and yet the fans adore him. You don't see them talking about how much the club pays him . It would interest you to know that Madrid showed Interest in Signing Yaya while he was still at Barca but he refused to go there because of the relationship he has with the barca fans , That's the kind of player he is . He isn't just some money grabbing mercenary .

City to go all Tevez on him and simply refuse a transfer according to the Mirror's Manchester guy.

bellwhaft said:
i♥city! said:

BEST POST ON THE THREAD !! Its a shame some of the members on this forum don't see it this way . Yaya would walk straight into the first team of any elite clubs in Europe , We should be grateful we have a player like him here.

Yes but there is a way to go about things, with class and dignity. What we've seen today isn't it. If he wants to leave then fine. Just be open, honest and upfront about it instead of all this silly bullshit.

Fuck me, did he come here on a YTS, did he not know we were going for the big players and the trophies.

Some people think he came to city to do us a favour, in my opinion he knew it was a good move and a lucrative one.

Now he treats the club, the fans and the owners with contempt.

He should remember that our owner is royalty, they do not go around singing happy birthday and jumping out of cakes.

Pisses me off big time how anyone can say city are in anyway to blame for what has gone on today.

Fucking shame what he and his agent have spoilt.

cleavers said:
Lancet Fluke said:
cleavers said:
Anything new happened ? 80 pages since I last read the thread about 3 hours ago, and don't have time to read them all.

Don't worry, you go out and have a nice time. We will spend all day reading the thread for you and paraphrasing it.
LOL, well to be fair, I had dinner, set off for work, and have spent the last 2 hours trying to get this peice of shit PC working so I can actually do some work, but I appologise for asking for a quick summary of anything new.

andyhinch said:
Thanks very much, I'll do some work then....
We have also attracted 600 guests having a nosey

@MirrorFootball: Man City will block any attempt from Yaya Toure's camp to force a transfer this summer.

They also have an earlier quote from Yaya:

“My target is to help my country in the World Cup and I think my agent, Dimitri, is always on the phone and he knows what he has to do because I trust him a lot and the main thing now is just to try and focus on the World Cup.

“He knows what he has to do because we were always open about everything and I am able to talk with him for a couple of days now and I tell him my focus is on the World Cup.

I think he and his agent had a few days to talk and they came up with this birthday story to run with. It doesnt look good...

Money+Stack+%2526+coins.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.