Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Why does he have to wait until after the WC to fucking say something? The WC is 3 weeks away!!

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Seriously, other than not wishing him happy birthday/getting him a cake, are there any other examples that have been aired about how City have disrespected Yaya?? His agent talks as if he has a list as long as his arm.
One of the receptionists looked at him 'funny' a couple of years ago.

Is this what the agent said ? ROFL.

Surely I'm dreaming, this cannot be real.

I just listened to that clip on SkySports where the agent rants about flowers and murials. He defiantely doesn't sound like a mentally stable person.

i♥city! said:
mayo31 said:
bellwhaft said:
Yes but there is a way to go about things, with class and dignity. What we've seen today isn't it. If he wants to leave then fine. Just be open, honest and upfront about it instead of all this silly bullshit.

Fuck me, did he come here on a YTS, did he not know we were going for the big players and the trophies.

Some people think he came to city to do us a favour, in my opinion he knew it was a good move and a lucrative one.

Now he treats the club, the fans and the owners with contempt.

He should remember that our owner is royalty, they do not go around singing happy birthday and jumping out of cakes.

Pisses me off big time how anyone can say city are in anyway to blame for what has gone on today.

Fucking shame what he and his agent have spoilt.

No one is blaming the club , all i am saying is some of us here are getting arrogant . Whats with the "we pay him" thing ? He isn't asking for some more cash , he is asking for some more appreciation . Some players are like that , They are like big babies. They always want to feel appreciated . We should all just laugh about this and try to make some big joke about this INSTEAD of going on about how much we pay him and blah blah blah .

As someone else has already pointed out. Your punctuation is exactly the same as Dimitris. This is how we caught Gina/Oldham blue!

El Mago said:
If Yaya wants to move then fine, but not is this disgrace way.

He should man up like Milner and ask for transfer and hand in transfer request and then the club will decide.

Find me some quotes on Milner asking for a transfer?

Gaylord du Bois said:
mayo31 said:
If he plays for us again we should throw cakes at him.

Greggs or the pound bakers could do a roaring trade.
Fuck that, I wouldn't even waste a bag of stales on him, he's dead to me now.

I love that saying, feel pretty much the same mate

City Raider said:
yaya
yaya yaya
yaya yaya
yaya yaya
toure

but for
but for fucks sake
but for fucks sake
don't forget his birthday

Very good. Gonna be singing this for the rest of the evening....

i♥city! said:
mayo31 said:
bellwhaft said:
Yes but there is a way to go about things, with class and dignity. What we've seen today isn't it. If he wants to leave then fine. Just be open, honest and upfront about it instead of all this silly bullshit.

Fuck me, did he come here on a YTS, did he not know we were going for the big players and the trophies.

Some people think he came to city to do us a favour, in my opinion he knew it was a good move and a lucrative one.

Now he treats the club, the fans and the owners with contempt.

He should remember that our owner is royalty, they do not go around singing happy birthday and jumping out of cakes.

Pisses me off big time how anyone can say city are in anyway to blame for what has gone on today.

Fucking shame what he and his agent have spoilt.

No one is blaming the club , all i am saying is some of us here are getting arrogant . Whats with the "we pay him" thing ? He isn't asking for some more cash , he is asking for some more appreciation . Some players are like that , They are like big babies. They always want to feel appreciated . We should all just laugh about this and try to make some big joke about this INSTEAD of going on about how much we pay him and blah blah blah .

what more appreciation can he get? he gets a rousing reception every week, home and away. the fans love him, his teammates appreciate him..

citymacc said:
Henkeman said:
rnblade said:
He looks a proper twat dressed like that in white

No bloke looks good in all white. If it's not on the cricket field, armed response is justified.

...erm...

sergio-aguero-manchester-city.jpg
Mrs Undies gusset just became wet!!!

If this turns out to be a lot of bullshit, well I'm sorry for what I'm about to type but he's a fuckin footballer, paid obscene amounts of money for doing it, he's not finding a cure for cancer, AIDS or even the common cold, there a people grieving over loved ones tonight, there's wars going on, people not knowing where they're going to sleep tonight, people shitting themselves about all sorts of serious stuff that's going on in their lives and this Mard arse is upset he didn't get a fuckin cake and a pat on the head, we'll I'm sorry but this is one of the reasons I'm falling out of love with all things football. Rant over, by the way he's a bloody good footballer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.