Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Ducado said:
sam-caddick said:
LoveCity said:
City to go all Tevez on him and simply refuse a transfer according to the Mirror's Manchester guy.

Covering our backs for any potential club offering a ridiculously small fee because they think we want him out.

If 40m came in I reckon he is gone, it's pointless keeping an unhappy player.

That's you Sam, always looking on the bright side

Haha.

If he is unhappy mate then time to let him go, we have the resources that enable us to move on and find a replacement and we will carry on evolving as a club with or without him.

i♥city! said:
he is asking for some more appreciation

What's wrong with knocking on the managers/exec's door for a little one to one chat?

This reeks of disrespect and megalomania.

what does he actually want? a handshake from sheikh Mansour?

it's obviously about wanting a move

Chippy_boy said:
Dubai Blue said:
TCIB said:
Interesting comment for someone with such a user name.
Interesting punctuation too. Welcome to the board Dimitri

Man, that's a good spot! I think genuinely is Seluk posting!

Interesting the way you wrote that last sentence there, kind of how a Russian would. Maybe it is you who is Seluk!

i♥city! said:
FanchesterCity said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Yaya as done more than most to win us the trophies we have won these last few years and the man is a legend.

Some of the posts on here IMO don't take what he as done for us into account.

If he wants a final pay cheque and it lies elsewhere then I for one wish him all the best and thank him for what we have achieved with him in our team, hopefully he stays

The way this as come out is embarrassing but more for him rather than the club, but let's not forget who why are talking about here and the things he as done for our club.

He hasn't done anything 'for' us that he wasn't paid for, and handsomely so.
He has a contract with us... a 'deal' if you will. We pay him a fortune, he helps us win things. That's it.
If a player forms any emotional attachment to the club, we as fans generally adore that, since we're a sentimental lot. But he's not done anything 'for' us out of the goodness of his heart.

I hate to say it but your way of reasoning can only be compared to that of a typical plastic fan . You sound very arrogant talking about him being paid ,
of course he is being paid but is that all Yaya is to you ? a mercenary ? Messi has asked for a pay rise twice in 3years and yet the fans adore him. You don't see them talking about how much the club pays him . It would interest you to know that Madrid showed Interest in Signing Yaya while he was still at Barca but he refused to go there because of the relationship he has with the barca fans , That's the kind of player he is . He isn't just some money grabbing mercenary .

YES, that IS all he is to me. I'm not a fool. we came into money and bought him.... he was never coming to City without a pile of cash in his hand. Don't kid yourself.

Plastic fan? seriously, that's quite deluded.

I put it to you that some of us older long term fans remember how hard it was to recover after Allison's second stint and spending spree, when we no longer had enough money for real quality players.
You're absolutely deluded if you think the new money players are somehow special. The SPECIAL players were the ones who came to us when we had nothing.

Don't get me wrong, I adore what's happened in recent years, and a chance to see some fantastic players (of which Yaya is one), but I don't think for one moment they love the club, or that they magically deserve some special treatment just because they've won things.

Yaya is like having a beautiful girlfriend when you're rich. You're kidding yourself she'd want you when you had nothing.

If he is here next year I bet he gets showered with buns and cakes from opposition fans. He won't be able to move for battenbergs and iced buns flying onto the pitch.

Yeah well, I might wait to know the facts before I start slagging off some guy who's been my hero.

The more fickle among us need not wait for insignificant details like facts.

I also have quite a bit of faith that the club will deal with it in the right way.

Jacks77 said:
@MirrorFootball: Man City will block any attempt from Yaya Toure's camp to force a transfer this summer.

They also have an earlier quote from Yaya:

“My target is to help my country in the World Cup and I think my agent, Dimitri, is always on the phone and he knows what he has to do because I trust him a lot and the main thing now is just to try and focus on the World Cup.

“He knows what he has to do because we were always open about everything and I am able to talk with him for a couple of days now and I tell him my focus is on the World Cup.

I think he and his agent had a few days to talk and they came up with this birthday story to run with. It doesnt look good...

Well he says it pretty clearly how he trusts Dimitri Seluk.

No fucking way Yaya doesnt have anything to do with what went down today...

Yaya focusing on the WC until that his friend and agent is doing the dirty work. Probably if he will be asked about it until the WC he will just say he focuces on the WC, and the usual "anything can happen" "in football you never know what will happen" stuff.

Dirty Harry said:
bluebobom said:
stony said:
yayaagent.jpg

He looks like a fat Richard Fairbrass. At least we now know what happened to the cake.

That picture's got to be photoshopped, no one's head is that big...

It's actually Humpty-Dumpty, they did mange to put him back together again afterall, the little fibbers.
Nah, its Phil Mitchell moonlighting as Yayas agent

i♥city! said:
mayo31 said:
bellwhaft said:
Yes but there is a way to go about things, with class and dignity. What we've seen today isn't it. If he wants to leave then fine. Just be open, honest and upfront about it instead of all this silly bullshit.

Fuck me, did he come here on a YTS, did he not know we were going for the big players and the trophies.

Some people think he came to city to do us a favour, in my opinion he knew it was a good move and a lucrative one.

Now he treats the club, the fans and the owners with contempt.

He should remember that our owner is royalty, they do not go around singing happy birthday and jumping out of cakes.

Pisses me off big time how anyone can say city are in anyway to blame for what has gone on today.

Fucking shame what he and his agent have spoilt.

No one is blaming the club , all i am saying is some of us here are getting arrogant . Whats with the "we pay him" thing ? He isn't asking for some more cash , he is asking for some more appreciation . Some players are like that , They are like big babies. They always want to feel appreciated . We should all just laugh about this and try to make some big joke about this INSTEAD of going on about how much we pay him and blah blah blah .
There is only one person being arrogant in all this. And why should we all make one big joke about it. I don't happen to think it is a joke that some **** has been slagging off the club and our brilliant owner and it is perfectly valid for someone to point out that Seluk has spent the day insulting the person who has been paying his client over 200k a week for several years. Incidentally if you are Seluk, you are a fucking twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.