Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Find an address for this Dmitri **** and get the yellow pages out... garden gnomes, water features, skips, tonnes of manure.. ****.

If Yaya wants to move then fine, but not is this disgrace way.

He should man up like Milner and ask for transfer and hand in transfer request and then the club will decide.

blue underpants said:
cleavers said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Don't worry, you go out and have a nice time. We will spend all day reading the thread for you and paraphrasing it.
LOL, well to be fair, I had dinner, set off for work, and have spent the last 2 hours trying to get this peice of shit PC working so I can actually do some work, but I appologise for asking for a quick summary of anything new.

andyhinch said:
Thanks very much, I'll do some work then....
We have also attracted 600 guests having a nosey
Must be half of Fleet Street on here, well the odious cunts can all fuck off

Call his bluff
Tell him to put up or shut up,we shouldn't wait 2 months for him to tell us what he wants to do,the club comes before any player and he is taking the piss again

sam-caddick said:
LoveCity said:
City to go all Tevez on him and simply refuse a transfer according to the Mirror's Manchester guy.

Covering our backs for any potential club offering a ridiculously small fee because they think we want him out.

If 40m came in I reckon he is gone, it's pointless keeping an unhappy player.

That's you Sam, always looking on the bright side

Dubai Blue said:
TCIB said:
i♥city! said:
BEST POST ON THE THREAD !! Its a shame some of the members on this forum don't see it this way . Yaya would walk straight into the first team of any elite clubs in Europe , We should be grateful we have a player like him here.

Interesting comment for someone with such a user name.
Interesting punctuation too. Welcome to the board Dimitri

Man, that's a good spot! I think genuinely is Seluk posting!

Asked if he could be playing for another team next season, he added: “Yeah, I think we never know in football, we never know.

“I think because many people, the newspapers and myself, think I have had a brilliant season this year, because of that, everything is open now, you know. I think, from my point of view, I just focus on the World Cup to be honest with you.

“My target is to help my country in the World Cup and I think my agent, Dimitri, is always on the phone and he knows what he has to do because I trust him a lot and the main thing now is just to try and focus on the World Cup.

“He knows what he has to do because we were always open about everything and I am able to talk with him for a couple of days now and I tell him my focus is on the World Cup.

“Because of the brilliant season City have had, everybody is talking about me and everything is open and we don’t know tomorrow, but my focus is on the World Cup and at the end of the World Cup we will see what happens.

“Barcelona has always been one of my favourite teams in the world.

"When I was there, everyone at the club were like my brothers, you know what I mean. To be honest when I look at TV and look at the Spanish teams I always support Barcelona, even in the Champions League - until they play City - because I wanted us to go far.

“It was quite difficult for me when I played against Barcelona, but I think it was a good experience for me because I’ve never been able to play against the team I was preferring.

“For me, Barcelona is one great club and to watch them lose the trophy this year was quite bizarre as well because you always expect Barcelona to win one trophy, and it’s been like that since 2007. I think they will bounce back.”

mayo31 said:
bellwhaft said:
i♥city! said:
BEST POST ON THE THREAD !! Its a shame some of the members on this forum don't see it this way . Yaya would walk straight into the first team of any elite clubs in Europe , We should be grateful we have a player like him here.

Yes but there is a way to go about things, with class and dignity. What we've seen today isn't it. If he wants to leave then fine. Just be open, honest and upfront about it instead of all this silly bullshit.

Fuck me, did he come here on a YTS, did he not know we were going for the big players and the trophies.

Some people think he came to city to do us a favour, in my opinion he knew it was a good move and a lucrative one.

Now he treats the club, the fans and the owners with contempt.

He should remember that our owner is royalty, they do not go around singing happy birthday and jumping out of cakes.

Pisses me off big time how anyone can say city are in anyway to blame for what has gone on today.

Fucking shame what he and his agent have spoilt.

No one is blaming the club , all i am saying is some of us here are getting arrogant . Whats with the "we pay him" thing ? He isn't asking for some more cash , he is asking for some more appreciation . Some players are like that , They are like big babies. They always want to feel appreciated . We should all just laugh about this and try to make some big joke about this INSTEAD of going on about how much we pay him and blah blah blah .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.