Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

i♥city! said:
mayo31 said:
bellwhaft said:
Yes but there is a way to go about things, with class and dignity. What we've seen today isn't it. If he wants to leave then fine. Just be open, honest and upfront about it instead of all this silly bullshit.

Fuck me, did he come here on a YTS, did he not know we were going for the big players and the trophies.

Some people think he came to city to do us a favour, in my opinion he knew it was a good move and a lucrative one.

Now he treats the club, the fans and the owners with contempt.

He should remember that our owner is royalty, they do not go around singing happy birthday and jumping out of cakes.

Pisses me off big time how anyone can say city are in anyway to blame for what has gone on today.

Fucking shame what he and his agent have spoilt.

No one is blaming the club , all i am saying is some of us here are getting arrogant . Whats with the "we pay him" thing ? He isn't asking for some more cash , he is asking for some more appreciation . Some players are like that , They are like big babies. They always want to feel appreciated . We should all just laugh about this and try to make some big joke about this INSTEAD of going on about how much we pay him and blah blah blah .

Let me put it this way:

Double the price of a season ticket, and many of us will stay pay to watch City, when we can ill afford it already.
Half Yaya's pay and see if he'll still be here.

That's not disrespectful. It's not anti Yaya or any other player, it's just reality. WE are the only loyal ones in this equation. Owners come and go, players come and go. Some of them are talented, some not, some have affection with the club, some don't. But the loyal fans are many and the loyal players are few.

If all of this turns out to be true, City have to make a statement and keep him until his contract runs out - playing him in the EDS or lower, regardless of how much it will cost in his wages. He has insulted this club hugely, just as Tevez did. And the club should take a seriously hard line, or it will keep happening.

CitizenTID said:
zeddie said:
Rammy Blue said:
Straight swap for Iniesta and I could live with that.

This
As if! Iniesta is 30 and was a right soft tart when we played Barca. Our team (whether intentionally or not) is built to suit Yaya's style of play, not Iniestas. Besides, Yaya is much more lethal than Iniesta and can defend (sometimes)

Iniesta to do the job of Yaya ? Well that's what you get from playing too much FM. SMH

Stuuuuuu said:
If all of this turns out to be true, City have to make a statement and keep him until his contract runs out - playing him in the EDS or lower, regardless of how much it will cost in his wages. He has insulted this club hugely, just as Tevez did. And the club should take a seriously hard line, or it will keep happening.

Good one!

blue underpants said:
Dirty Harry said:
bluebobom said:
That picture's got to be photoshopped, no one's head is that big...

It's actually Humpty-Dumpty, they did mange to put him back together again afterall, the little fibbers.
Nah, its Phil Mitchell moonlighting as Yayas agent

Maybe you can spot a rat by his taste in t-shirts

PA-11827946.jpg

Given the number of members on this forum it is statistically likely that today someone's mum, dad, brother, sister, son, daughter or friend has been diagnosed with a life-threatening disease.

And all he can complain about is not getting a birthday cake.

Blue Mooner said:
mayo31 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Fuck that, I wouldn't even waste a bag of stales on him, he's dead to me now.

I love that saying, feel pretty much the same mate

Oh please, grow up! You must know this is his agent talking trying to do the best for his client but he has f*cked it up and only succeeded in making a fool of Yaya.

How way one can turn their back on a player who has given so much to the club of the basis of a few words from a crackpot agent, well, words fail me.
If I knew you were coming I'd have baked a cake.

i♥city! said:
CitizenTID said:
zeddie said:
As if! Iniesta is 30 and was a right soft tart when we played Barca. Our team (whether intentionally or not) is built to suit Yaya's style of play, not Iniestas. Besides, Yaya is much more lethal than Iniesta and can defend (sometimes)

Iniesta to do the job of Yaya ? Well that's what you get from playing too much FM. SMH

He didn't say Iniesta to do the job of Yaya did he? We could swap Yaya for a top striker doesn't mean we'd expect the incoming player to do the same job.

I will not diss yaya, but this is to the fat fook crooked agent,money isn't important, cake isn't important.getting adulation of your supporters is.grow up yup whinging shite russia inbred turd.there's people dying, getting raped and mutilated.and he wants cake and a bit of love.ffeck off.

FanchesterCity said:
i♥city! said:
mayo31 said:
Fuck me, did he come here on a YTS, did he not know we were going for the big players and the trophies.

Some people think he came to city to do us a favour, in my opinion he knew it was a good move and a lucrative one.

Now he treats the club, the fans and the owners with contempt.

He should remember that our owner is royalty, they do not go around singing happy birthday and jumping out of cakes.

Pisses me off big time how anyone can say city are in anyway to blame for what has gone on today.

Fucking shame what he and his agent have spoilt.

No one is blaming the club , all i am saying is some of us here are getting arrogant . Whats with the "we pay him" thing ? He isn't asking for some more cash , he is asking for some more appreciation . Some players are like that , They are like big babies. They always want to feel appreciated . We should all just laugh about this and try to make some big joke about this INSTEAD of going on about how much we pay him and blah blah blah .

Let me put it this way:

Double the price of a season ticket, and many of us will stay pay to watch City, when we can ill afford it already.
Half Yaya's pay and see if he'll still be here.

That's not disrespectful. It's not anti Yaya or any other player, it's just reality. WE are the only loyal ones in this equation. Owners come and go, players come and go. Some of them are talented, some not, some have affection with the club, some don't. But the loyal fans are many and the loyal players are few.
Are you Baz Lurman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.