Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

I don't know why, but if he does leave now I won't be too arsed. We will move forward again without any doubt, we don't need any more precious footballers at our club.

What a shame this has sullied an otherwise fantastic season for Yaya and he really needs to distance himself from these comments and also the agent responsible for them. If he wants to leave then do it in the right way and explain his reasons in full to the people who pay his wages US THE FANS

gordondaviesmoustache said:
mac said:
I will not diss yaya, but this is to the fat fook crooked agent,money isn't important, cake isn't important.getting adulation of your supporters is.grow up yup whinging shite russia inbred turd.there's people dying, getting raped and mutilated.and he wants cake and a bit of love.ffeck off.
I'm sorry, I've seen some crap posted on this thread, but this is ridiculous.

'Cake isn't important' ffs!!!

It's time to Battenberg down the hatches.

i♥city! said:
Chippy_boy said:
i♥city! said:
I am not putting the player before the club ,No player is bigger than the club he plays for not even Messi at Barca BUT if you take a look at the whole Messi pay rise issue at Barca you would find out that the fans never ridiculed him . A lot of posts i have seen here today has been very rude towards Yaya . This issue is clearly being blown up by the media, and as far as I'm concerned ,this is a non issue and should be treated as such , maybe a little joke here and there but instead i see fans talking about using Yaya plus cash to get some other player , some have even gone as far as calling him a merc. Its ridiculous .

This man is Dimitri Seluk. Fact.

Mods: where is his IP address? Where is he posting from. I am serious!

haha.

How can you not see how utterly disrespectful this episode had been towards our owner, fans and chairman ? I'm actually cringing at this crass exhibition and his agent should hang his head in Shame !! How is there even a way back after this disgusting behaviour ? And over money too, how petty !

Yaya Toure can fuck off for my liking, same goes for any other player who thinks he's bigger than the club.
I hope we take a stand against this bullshit, slap a price on him and see who comes calling.
No player is irreplaceable. Fuck him, we're supposed to wait 'til after the World Cup 'til he sees fit to tell us how he's been disrespected. Suck my dick Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.