Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Chippy_boy said:
i♥city! said:
stony said:
Change your name mate, you don't love City if you're putting a player before the club.

I am not putting the player before the club ,No player is bigger than the club he plays for not even Messi at Barca BUT if you take a look at the whole Messi pay rise issue at Barca you would find out that the fans never ridiculed him . A lot of posts i have seen here today has been very rude towards Yaya . This issue is clearly being blown up by the media, and as far as I'm concerned ,this is a non issue and should be treated as such , maybe a little joke here and there but instead i see fans talking about using Yaya plus cash to get some other player , some have even gone as far as calling him a merc. Its ridiculous .

This man is Dimitri Seluk. Fact.

Mods: where is his IP address? Where is he posting from. I am serious!

haha.

i♥city! said:
stony said:
i♥city! said:
Iniesta to do the job of Yaya ? Well that's what you get from playing too much FM. SMH

Change your name mate, you don't love City if you're putting a player before the club.

I am not putting the player before the club ,No player is bigger than the club he plays for not even Messi at Barca BUT if you take a look at the whole Messi pay rise issue at Barca you would find out that the fans never ridiculed him . A lot of posts i have seen here today have been very rude towards Yaya . This issue is clearly being blown up by the media, and as far as I'm concerned ,this is a non issue and should be treated as such , maybe a little joke here and there but instead i see fans talking about using Yaya plus cash to get some other player , some have even gone as far as calling him a merc. Its ridiculous .

Messi hasn't done anything like this to Barca though as far as I am aware so how can you compare the response of the two sets of fans? We aren't outraged about him getting a pay rise or not, we are outraged at the things his agent has been saying on his behalf all day. I'm not sure why you can't understand that.

Bodicoteblue said:
Does anyone know if any other players got a birthday cake ? Did Yaya get a cake last year ? If so , is he being victimised now by not getting a cake this year ?
I know that all sounds a bit silly , but sometimes people can see snubs in virtually anything , no matter how trivial it seems .
For a man whom , with his brother , spends a huge amount of time and personal wealth trying to improve the lives of children in the Ivory Coast , it looks bizarre that having seen such poverty and need , he can be so petty and infantile.
Doesn't sit right.

Keep up! He got the Cake but not the (hand)Shake..or should that be (Hand)Sheik

Petrovs left peg said:
Chippy_boy said:
i♥city! said:
I am not putting the player before the club ,No player is bigger than the club he plays for not even Messi at Barca BUT if you take a look at the whole Messi pay rise issue at Barca you would find out that the fans never ridiculed him . A lot of posts i have seen here today has been very rude towards Yaya . This issue is clearly being blown up by the media, and as far as I'm concerned ,this is a non issue and should be treated as such , maybe a little joke here and there but instead i see fans talking about using Yaya plus cash to get some other player , some have even gone as far as calling him a merc. Its ridiculous .

This man is Dimitri Seluk. Fact.

Mods: where is his IP address? Where is he posting from. I am serious!

Spaces after the full stops just lie the tweets - I smell a rat also!

Maybe it is YaYa.. happy birthday Yaya. Pop round mine for a guiness. I'll pay, even though you could buy my house, car and village with a weeks wages. I'll even get you a pack of scampi fries and tell Shan to turn off the music.

I'll pay for a game of pool too. And bring a DVD of your greatest goals.

On a slightly different tangent, Who has had a City cake made for their birthday?

I usually prefer not to celebrate birthdays but the family always gets me a City inspired cake every year.

Maybe if I dont get mine this year, I never know, but I might throw a strop and leave the house.

blue_sonic176 said:
bluegirl74 said:
Chippy_boy said:
Good post that mate.

Two things though. 1. This may all be bollocks spun out of all proportion by an idiot of an agent. 2. Aguero is the best striker we've ever had.

I like both of these posts.
I love him but ffs, get over yourself Yaya - who really gives a toss about birthdays when you're in your 30's with children of your own? I stopped having them four years ago!

Children or birthdays ;-)

lol, birthdays!
gave up having children 8 years ago and even the younger of the two wouldn't throw a this big a hissy fit over a cake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.