Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

i♥city! said:
stony said:
i♥city! said:
Iniesta to do the job of Yaya ? Well that's what you get from playing too much FM. SMH

Change your name mate, you don't love City if you're putting a player before the club.

I am not putting the player before the club ,No player is bigger than the club he plays for not even Messi at Barca BUT if you take a look at the whole Messi pay rise issue at Barca you would find out that the fans never ridiculed him . A lot of posts i have seen here today has been very rude towards Yaya . This issue is clearly being blown up by the media, and as far as I'm concerned ,this is a non issue and should be treated as such , maybe a little joke here and there but instead i see fans talking about using Yaya plus cash to get some other player , some have even gone as far as calling him a merc. Its ridiculous .

This man is Dimitri Seluk. Fact.

Mods: where is his IP address? Where is he posting from. I am serious!

mac said:
I will not diss yaya, but this is to the fat fook crooked agent,money isn't important, cake isn't important.getting adulation of your supporters is.grow up yup whinging shite russia inbred turd.there's people dying, getting raped and mutilated.and he wants cake and a bit of love.ffeck off.
I'm sorry, I've seen some crap posted on this thread, but this is ridiculous.

'Cake isn't important' ffs!!!

Want a laugh!

Wow! Toure really could be Arsenal’s 2nd Yaya!!

It could turn out to be a good thing that Arsenal did not spend all the money available last summer. And we Arsenal fans might soon be thanking Arsene Wenger for keeping his wallet tightly closed in the January transfer window. That is because, even if he does decide to force his way out of Man City, Yaya Toure will not come cheap.

We have heard about the 31-year old midfield powerhouse and his potential exit from City before, last season in fact, but he then signed a new deal until 2017 earning a staggering £200,000 a week. But, as a Mirror report reveals, this time could be the crunch. The Ivorian and his agent are really upset about an alleged Birthday snub by the Manchester club’s owners during a post-season trip to Abu Dhabi last week. They are clearly very unhappy and feel that there has been a serious lack of respect shown to the player Jack Wilshere said should have won the PFA Player of the Season award ahead of Luis Suarez.

Toure has promised to explain the situation after the World Cup, but it does look like he is looking for a way out. His wage demands would break Arsenal’s wage structure and the transfer fee would be considerable, while Arsenal would have to battle it out with the biggest clubs in Europe to sign Toure, but we were already looking for power and pace to add to the midfield. Is there anyone better that Yaya Toure?

<a class="postlink" href="http://justarsenal.com/wow-toure-really-could-be-arsenals-2nd-yaya/32728" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://justarsenal.com/wow-toure-really ... yaya/32728</a>

bluegirl74 said:
Chippy_boy said:
city91 said:
The irony of the whole thing is that whilst saying he doesn't feel appreciated at City, he may have burnt the bridges at the club who adore him more than any other.

Let's face it he has played more games for City than any other club and been instrumental in the most successful period of our history. People rate Yaya that highly that he is seen as one of, if not the greatest players to play for us. However, it doesn't matter how good you are if you behave like a knob then your standing at the club will lessen. Just look at Tevez, he is without doubt the best striker we have ever had but he will never be held in the same esteem as Bell, Goater or Zabba because of his personality.

Yaya is 31 now and there are not many clubs he could move to now and establish himself as an all time great. If he genuinely wants to go back to Barca, which I think he does, then if he would have handled the situation with dignity then all of us fans would have wished him well.

But getting your agent to bad mouth the club and owner, who has done more for City than anyone else, is a step to far. In a contest between Sheikh Mansour and Yaya Toure there is only ever going to be one winner.

Good post that mate.

Two things though. 1. This may all be bollocks spun out of all proportion by an idiot of an agent. 2. Aguero is the best striker we've ever had.

I like both of these posts.
I love him but ffs, get over yourself Yaya - who really gives a toss about birthdays when you're in your 30's with children of your own? I stopped having them four years ago!

Children or birthdays ;-)

One of the things that pisses me off most is that I was quietly minding my own business still basking in our title success ,still tormenting rags in their disarray and up comes this bollocks to pop my bubble. If its a wind up then Toure simply has to say so-he hasn't, so his silence speaks volumes.
Anelka, Adebayour now Toure - players who seem to share enviable ability with a ridiculous ego & not a jot of f........g common sense.

Worst I ever felt was when SWP left. He was the only spark we had in our team and he was taken, so now no matter what nothing and no player will ever make me feel as desolate as I did when Sweep was sold. no player is bigger than this club because now we have that type of spark all over the pitch and we have the resources to cope with the loss of a player like this. We will be fine, we always are.

I know not all but some Muslim's do not celebrate birthdays, so seems an odd gripe in this context will all parties considered.

Chippy_boy said:
i♥city! said:
stony said:
Change your name mate, you don't love City if you're putting a player before the club.

I am not putting the player before the club ,No player is bigger than the club he plays for not even Messi at Barca BUT if you take a look at the whole Messi pay rise issue at Barca you would find out that the fans never ridiculed him . A lot of posts i have seen here today has been very rude towards Yaya . This issue is clearly being blown up by the media, and as far as I'm concerned ,this is a non issue and should be treated as such , maybe a little joke here and there but instead i see fans talking about using Yaya plus cash to get some other player , some have even gone as far as calling him a merc. Its ridiculous .

This man is Dimitri Seluk. Fact.

Mods: where is his IP address? Where is he posting from. I am serious!

Spaces after the full stops just lie the tweets - I smell a rat also!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.