Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Yaya as done more than most to win us the trophies we have won these last few years and the man is a legend.

Some of the posts on here IMO don't take what he as done for us into account.

If he wants a final pay cheque and it lies elsewhere then I for one wish him all the best and thank him for what we have achieved with him in our team, hopefully he stays

The way this as come out is embarrassing but more for him rather than the club, but let's not forget who why are talking about here and the things he as done for our club.

It works both ways mate...."what he has done for us"???....what he has done for us is his job...luckily one that he's damn good at, but because of that he's found himself the PL's best paid player (and one of the World's too). So let's not think we owe him any favours with this situation...he's sullying the club and dragging us into the back pages again, we can do without it and just like we did with Tevez, get rid. We'll continue to improve with or without him.

Re: Yaya Toure

Complete and utter madness. Perhaps if he did go, would he emulate this season? Unlikely. I love the guy but something needs to be said by the club now, even tho there has only been sporadic reports on tv.

I've never been a cake man myself, so I have no empathy at all. Prefer crisps. And OXO

This does seem to have Barca's finger prints all over it. They're not know for their ethical transfer tactics they probably told his agent if Yaya wants to go back he needs to kick up a fuss to try and lower his transfer fee.

he got a parade, he got a cake, didnt get a Bugatti and everyone didnt wish him happy birthday ....

.... apparently that is disrespect, Yaya mate, that is fucking life mate, you aint the centre of the universe.

Stockport mackem said:
Must admit, the way he finished the season, I didn't see this coming.
As stated in other posts, there is clearly more to this than the thickness of the marzipan on his birthday cake.
So has the agent had an approach?
Well normally an approach in the summer would be quickly sacked off, but this is World Cup year.
If Yaya/his agent have had a tip off, they now have him in the shop window during the World Cup. Despite the agents claims it's not about money, if Yaya has a strong World Cup, his stock rises further.
Hopefully it blows over and he stays, maybe it's just a slow news day.
The whole world seems to think that this is Yaya Toure speaking, but it's his agent. And he has done this before.

This is what Simon Mullock a well connected journalist had to say about it earlier

High-level source at Man City has told me Yaya Toure is "unsellable." Said agent lost any influence he had at club when Yaya signed new deal

I can't believe that City have shown any disrespect to the player. More likely the agent is trying to wangle himself a cut of a new contract or a move, If the player is unhappy, the only thing I can think of is the awards where he was not recognised, but that's not City's fault.

City are Champions, and in the Champions League. No bigger club will be interested as he's 31

What is annoying me is the sheer number of City fans who are rounding on Yaya. Maybe I'm being naïve, but fans should defend a player and give him the benefit of the doubt until we really know what he thinks

RandomJ said:
This does seem to have Barca's finger prints all over it. They're not know for their ethical transfer tactics they probably told his agent if Yaya wants to go back he needs to kick up a fuss to try and lower his transfer fee.

Even if his price tag was sky high, MCFC wouldn't sell such a great player to Barcelona. It is not in our interests to strengthen our rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.