Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

It will become much clearer tomorrow. The club will demand clarification from yaya and rightly so. Either he backtracks and apologies or it's the truth and he has gone beyond the point of no return. Pity, but like all great love affairs they often end in tears. If it is the end then Thank you yaya, It didn't have to end this way!

A few months ago a guy called Rodney Marsh reported that Toure was unhappy at the club .. now he has tweeted this:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Breaking : Just been told Yaya&#39;s agent was speaking in code in his Sky interview....</p>&mdash; Rodney Marsh (@RodneyMarsh10) <a href="https://twitter.com/RodneyMarsh10/statuses/468805210996228096">May 20, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm not buying this not feeling loved at city business. Highest paid player, fans adore him, best season in his career and all of a sudden he isn't happy. It's bollocks.

johnny on the spot said:
Cake is a made-up drug.
BernardManning.jpg

I'm not sure what is going on. What the truth is I really can't fathom, but I will say this, this is Manchester city, no player, and I mean no player holds a gun to our head. We can replace anyone whatsoever so any player thinking he's billy big bollocks had better think again. With 3 years on his contract we can do what the fuck we like. The one thing we Dont do is pay him more money. Give the lad a few months is the Carling cup squad and show him what a great negotiator his agent is. Us we'll just pop over and play our CL games like.

TheProdigy2k9 said:
If he wants(wanted) to leave, he should simply put in a transfer request and leave as a hero rather than the villain he's becoming.
Looking at twitter, he's a laughing stock. Probably the best player in the league and people are laughing at him.
Pathetic and childish. His agent sounds like a **** as well.
Hope this is cleared up soon even if it does mean he leaves. Wonder how if he's still here how he'll be treated next season at the ground.

First game of the season chorus of happy birthday I reckon.

All seems a bit odd to me particularly the way he denied it on his twitter then an hour later confirmed it and deleted the denial a few hours after that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.