Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

karen7 said:
He is being a selfish twat
This week should have been all about celebrating and everyone being on a high and now its about him agitating for a move or more money
How dare he say you can wait until after the world cup for answers,who the hell does he think he is,fuck off

Rant over

Yep fuck him off, it's embarrassing for the whole club. I thought we got rid of the morons, but looks like we've got the worst one yet. Flowers? Birthday cakes? Ycnmiu. One of city's best ever players but he's made himself look a right twat.

jonmcity said:
If he wants to go let him. Imagine him in game with a cob on, none of those power runs or incisive passes. Just get a very good price for him.

He must have been told a club are willing to pay him massive wages.

But his silly sod of an Agent forgot to tell him there will be a transfer fee involved.

jonmcity said:
If he wants to go let him. Imagine him in game with a cob on, none of those power runs or incisive passes. Just get a very good price for him.

He must have been told a club are willing to pay him massive wages.
Or the agent, who City claim no longer has influence, is chancing his arm

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Not one positive word from the press following our championship win (or if there was it could've been written on a postage stamp, below a double page spread on shrek's family holiday)

Now here we go again. It's the close season and, as usual, the rag hacks are falling over themselves, in an effort to fill
their pages with anti city stories, in an effort to destablise the club.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE... DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!!
City are actually getting good press to be fair

Yaya, deservedly, is getting ridiculed

Yaya said it recently:

“My target is to help my country in the World Cup and I think my agent, Dimitri, is always on the phone and he knows what he has to do because I trust him a lot and the main thing now is just to try and focus on the World Cup.

“He knows what he has to do because we were always open about everything and I am able to talk with him for a couple of days now and I tell him my focus is on the World Cup."

So he says Dimitri (Seluk) is the one he trusts a lot, ad he is the phone a lot over his future?

It doesnt seem like what Mullock says that the source told him Seluk has not much influence on Yaya. Maybe he is not agent but only a friend/advisor or just the person that is ready to do the dirty work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.