Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

route46 said:
what a mard fucker, sell for 30m to psg or Monaco
He might go Paris . But I think he will go back to Barcelona . He said he wanted to finish his career at Barcelona .

bluemoonste said:
cleavers said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's about wanting a change of scene, same reason as Tevez and Mario.

Yaya has crossed a major line and like all good agents, he has one willing to take all the shit on his behalf.

I am certain City have/will call his bluff on this one and demand a public declaration in the next few days.

This World Cup timeline is an insult to everyone's intelligence.
Totally agree, and I'm sure they already have demanded it.

As for any "punishment", I think disrespecting the owner goes further than a fine for bad PR, especially if no apology (climb down) is forthcoming.

I agree... you don't f*ck with these people coz u just won't win ! Expect some concrete news in next day or two.

How you mean"you don't fuck with these people"?....what they gonna do,have him slotted?.....if he wants to go,let him go,we move on......he's a great player and done wonders for us on the pitch,but we move on.....YES,if it's all true,he's been a wanker the way he's gone about it,but,WE WILL find a suitable replacement....IMO.

karen7 said:
He is being a selfish twat
This week should have been all about celebrating and everyone being on a high and now its about him agitating for a move or more money
How dare he say you can wait until after the world cup for answers,who the hell does he think he is,fuck off

Rant over

Agree, he needs to sort it quickly or he is a twat that needs to rot in the reserves and make the occasional league cup appearance .....

Or be sold for £100 million
Lol

CITY are bigger than any individual

cookster said:
Hasn't he been in Qatar recently.... hmmmm.

The PSG guys must have told him that they have the cash to buy his contract or something. This could explain why Seluk is so confident.

Clive Myrie on BBC news just wished him happy birthday. Top blue.

edit - He said Yaya will be with us next season. Move along folks.

SPIDERBOY said:
bluemoonste said:
cleavers said:
Totally agree, and I'm sure they already have demanded it.

As for any "punishment", I think disrespecting the owner goes further than a fine for bad PR, especially if no apology (climb down) is forthcoming.

I agree... you don't f*ck with these people coz u just won't win ! Expect some concrete news in next day or two.

How you mean"you don't fuck with these people"?....what they gonna do,have him slotted?.....if he wants to go,let him go,we move on......he's a great player and done wonders for us on the pitch,but we move on.....YES,if it's all true,he's been a wanker the way he's gone about it,but,WE WILL find a suitable replacement....IMO.

Absolutely... I meant they won't be held to ransom by one player ... if he wants to go he'll be out ! ... and yeah we will find a replacment

citymad said:
Rag media are loving this. Hope its a non story.

Behave.

It's a huge story, even had my cousin ring from New York tonight asking what the duck was going on, and he's a Celtic scroat.

Papers and Sky have not concocted this
story.

It dropped into their lap the moment Seluk rang Kastrinakis at The Sun and went on the record for a major scoop.

The same relationship which evidenced itself last summer when Seluk said City were disrespecting him by stalling on a new deal.

Two days later..

BoHC7IcIEAAkSzM.jpg:large

BoHC7GhIcAAx2gX.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.