Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

We would really miss yaya, he is perfect for our set up, this is the only scandal of the season which if anything is credit to the club. I think he hates the fact he isn't on the same platform as the best players in the world, which he should be in my opinion. Starting when he blamed it on being african, i actually dont know why he isnt considered one of the best, only thing i can think of is his lack of advertisements compared the other top players. Unfortunate really but if he does get sold he shouldn't be going for anything less than 30 million, a top replacement would be needed, possibly vidal or pogba with fernando hopefully coming in aswell. I don't want him to go but hes made a proper dick of himself, the only team that I thought would be logistically possible are psg and monaco, psg are hit by ffp just as hard as us. And if he really wants his birthday celebrated by 15000 fans in monacos stadium then he needs to get a grip.

When the agent said if he was at liverpool he would be considered a god, why the fuck does he care so much about it, suarez deserved best player this year, he got too watch them not win a title.

Chippy_boy said:
Left black 8 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
How long do you think he will sleep for? You seem to have been saying he has been asleep since this morning and talking about the time difference between here and Qatar which is only a couple of hours.

Even if this "Yaya has to be sleeping" is right he surely has to wake up in next 2-3 hours and its a long sleep as it seems.:)

Maybe he approves of the tweet, i don't fecking know. Or maybe his mother has been in an accident with a cotton bud. Of some other ridiculous reason. We'll know the truth soon enough.

And to the other bloke who said something about me saying this since the morning, i am not his bloody defence lawyer. I only suggested why he might possibly have not responded yet. And didn't this all start this afternoon?
Tbh you're acting a bit like you think you're his defence lawyer.

Lol..its not as if barca want Yaya,its more like his agent forcing a move no? may be psg would be a more likely option .

Chippy_boy said:
I edited my reply to you. Please do read it, it takes me bloody ages typing on this damned thing,
OK thanks for taking the trouble, however yaya can put an end to this very quickly, if he wants too, that its not happened so far suggests he's happy with it.

It greatly disrespects the club, and particularly the fans, and the longer it goes on without an answer, its actually terrible PR for yaya himself. Our media are loving it, they are already portraying him as a laghing stock, but they have another agenda, they also want him gone, because they know that that hurts city more than it does yaya.

City need to be strong on this, and I don't doubt they will be, no matter who posted these tweets yaya should be censured over it, hopefully in private, which would be my expectation.

BlueAnorak said:
First: like most players this Tweets are managed by a company working for him via his Agent, So YaYA's tweets are nominally controlled by Dimitry. Folks like us really don't know who is tweeting. So most importantly get your agent to shut his face.
Second: He only has three FULL seasons left on his current contract.
Third: Barca probably want him back to temporarily replace Iniesta. If so YaYa get the feckers to put up the money to release you from you contract - you can buy yourself out and the figure is £45m (3 seasons wages) +50% of max bonuses over the next 3 years say £15m over 3 seasons = a grand total of £60m. If they won't pay up, remember what happened to Tevez.
He's testing the water, but his agent has made a fool of both of them. I don't think he has any issues with City, he just knows that he's 31, and if he goes elsewhere it has to be now

I don't believe Barca would want him. He can't press the ball which is a big part of their game

Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

jimharri said:
If it's true, what fucking mard arse. What did he expect; jelly and ice cream, a meccano set and one of those blokes who makes animals out of balloons? Jesus fucking christ.

What about a Hornby set? Meccano is brilliant though.

What a sissy Toure is though, but I think he just needed an excuse for a bigger wage or a get out.

Lucky he isn't in my family, I'd refuse to give him a card because it's a waste of a tree

Think he is a world class player. A brick wall on neat feet no doubt. But we had days when he turned up with a LILO rather than his boots. If Gerard hadn't of tripped maybe we would be looking closer at our weaknesses rather than players who are capable of those great moments. I thought yaya was our poorest performer at times. Still think in the real scheme of things we should have won this league weeks ago. Maybe our manager feels that is the case and wants rid of him. Still think he is class btw. Just a thought.

It is understandable that a player who is in his final year of his contract disrespects his club but Toure has three years left on his deal. He has disrespected the club .. what will happen when he returns to Manchester ? Will the club order him to train with the reserves for the next three years? I honestly cannot see him play for the first team ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.