Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Gbhp2XA.png

The last line made me burst out laughing

think someone has turned his head, whether its Barca or PSG, all thiese "respect" comments against City and because is African, is just so he can be pushed out of the door and disregard his 4 year commitment to the club.

as far as i'm concerned, regardless if he's been great for us, no one disrespects the club in such a way as what has happened today.

So its...

Bye Bye Ya-ya Ya-ya
Bye Bye Ya-ya Ya-ya
Bye Bye Ya-ya Ya-ya
Bye Bye Ya-ya Toure

... from me.

This has to be the saddest thing i've ever seen, being a mard arse because he didnt get a handshake.... wow

Wonder if he's wanting a return to Barca. They have a transfer ban after this summer so he may be thinking this is his last chance to push a transfer through. Either that or it was Kolo..

Kolo%20Toure

owen-mcfc said:
This has to be the saddest thing i've ever seen, being a mard arse because he didnt get a handshake.... wow

he needs a handshake across the chops.

watching the clip where the cake was presented to him on the plane and everyone was singing happy birthday, he's sat there, head buried in something, headphones and just ignoring whats going on around him .......... want respect Yaya? Show some!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.