Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

allyboy said:
a fellow blue reckons the rags might be behind this.
their midfield is in tatters, yaya would be a huge coup for the scum.
they''ll be trying to shift the balance back wherever possible

Van Gaal tapping him up?

bet they come sniffing. Filth.
Did you type that with a straight face?

I go to sleep and what looked like a twitter spoof has developed into stupidity. I'd be upset if his agent wants him out or a higher pay packet.

MSP said:
Media has turned against him now, most articles making him look like an idiot (not much work needed for that though).

Not sure if it is just because it's so obvious he is making fool of himself or it is City PR in the action.
Neither, its because the media here want him out of City, because they know it weakens City, and this is what they want.

So they'll now make him look very stupid, so he comes out and tells the world he wants out of this hell. This is how our media work.

The club must not negotiate a new contract with Toure, this could potentially harm the club more then Toure leaving. Why you may ask, here is why....

If the club accept this kind of behavior and let a single player get there own way it sends out the wrong message, especially when you have other world class players in the squad (Toure isn't the only star in the team) This could potentially unsettle the other stars at the club. A pay rise should be earnt in the right way, not when a player demands or acts like a brat.

Sniff....sniff.... I smell a footballer & his agent angling for an improved contract.....

The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
CHAMPIONS 2014 said:
The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
Rather play Huws, at least he scores as well.

Someone from the EDS has to 'make it' eventually...

We have Fernandinho.
Yes, I'm aware.

See my earlier post on a Fern/Fern central pairing...
If you are the guy who suggested that Fern & Fernando should be backed up by Garcia and Milner you are mad. If Toure leaves and Manuel still wants to play with two central midfielders then the club should sell Garcia also and replace the pair of them with dynamic center midfielders as they would suit the system and i think it would be more effective. It would also mean the team could press alot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.