Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

GeekinGav said:
owen-mcfc said:
This has to be the saddest thing i've ever seen, being a mard arse because he didnt get a handshake.... wow

he needs a handshake across the chops.

watching the clip where the cake was presented to him on the plane and everyone was singing happy birthday, he's sat there, head buried in something, headphones and just ignoring whats going on around him .......... want respect Yaya? Show some!!
I noticed that, he looked pissed off about something

Simple as I see it...

If it's bull*hit: laugh about it and rise above.

If it's legit: sell the bloody sook and use the cash to fund the purchase of Pogba - or failing him, Obiang - and 'make do' in the short-term with a central pairing of Fernando/Fernandinho with Garcia and Milner as backups.

Hell, grab Ross Barkley and get a seriously promising lad AND a homegrown player!

Last time he did this it was for a new contract. Now I wonder if he is just trying to light a fire under our butt.

tbh when i saw that airplane cake clip I found it strange too that he didn't look up. due to the choppy vid on OS I couldnt tell if he was actually aware of it all with the headphones on him. but the clip cutting off before his reaction was suspect.

I'm sure others spotted that too, and like me didnt make much of it.

If anything, it must be more than the cake, and he just joked with dimitry that it's about the cake. he wants to move to Barca, and he made this intent clear before, and for us its a matter of when.

but the agent, giddy with the revelation that, the time is now, thought Yaya's joke about not getting a cake was serious and the reason behind his intent to move.

I call this, the proverbial cake theory.

We should get Nigel back and stick a carrot on a stick on his head. 30 goals + next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.