Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

IF he fucks us around and doesn't clear this up asap, I'd get rid.

Straight swap with Fabregas.

We get a younger box to box midfielder, proven premier league record, scores goals as well as helps out defensively. A good few thousand off the wage bill as well. He wants the premier league, Toure wants Barcelona, Barcelona fans want Toure.

Is that a mad suggestion, or does it sound not half bad...again all IF he wants out.

Damien10 said:
The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
CHAMPIONS 2014 said:
We have Fernandinho.
Yes, I'm aware.

See my earlier post on a Fern/Fern central pairing...
If you are the guy who suggested that Fern & Fernando should be backed up by Garcia and Milner you are mad. If Toure leaves and Manuel still wants to play with two central midfielders then the club should sell Garcia also and replace the pair of them with dynamic center midfielders as they would suit the system and i think it would be more effective. It would also mean the team could press alot better.
And meanwhile with a snap of my fingers I'm a billionaire with a mansion staffed by Victoria's Secret models...

I don't think it's all quite that easy.

Damien10 said:
Yes, I'm aware.

See my earlier post on a Fern/Fern central pairing...
If you are the guy who suggested that Fern & Fernando should be backed up by Garcia and Milner you are mad. If Toure leaves and Manuel still wants to play with two central midfielders then the club should sell Garcia also and replace the pair of them with dynamic center midfielders as they would suit the system and i think it would be more effective. It would also mean the team could press alot better.
And meanwhile with a snap of my fingers I'm a billionaire with a mansion staffed by Victoria's Secret models...

Most fans wanted more depth in the central midfield all year and yet you suggest that they just replace Toure with Fernando, that would leave the club and the fans in the same situation as it was this year? Even if Yaya was to stay there still needs to be another center midfielder added. So it doesn't take magic or a rocket scientist to work out that if Yaya left then that would mean that there needs to be two central midfielders purchased?

We must not give in an give him a new contract, that will lead to the rest of them knocking on the door demanding all sorts. Yaya has shown himself to be a selfish prick in this. We should absolutely sell him to the highest foreign bidder. He is 31 and has two season at his peak left. Fernandinho is the real reason why he has shown so much this season. We can have the pick of the best midfielders in the world and most of them are the right side of 28.

Damien10 said:
Damien10 said:

Most fans wanted more depth in the central midfield all year and yet you suggest that they just replace Toure with Fernando, that would leave the club and the fans in the same situation as it was this year? Even if Yaya was to stay there still needs to be another center midfielder added. So it doesn't take magic or a rocket scientist to work out that if Yaya left then that would mean that there needs to be two central midfielders purchased?
Hence the suggestion that we also use the cash from any potential sale of Yaya to fund one of Pogba, Obiang or Barkley (without ruling anyone else out), champ.

Benarbia_is_god said:
We must not give in an give him a new contract, that will lead to the rest of them knocking on the door demanding all sorts. Yaya has shown himself to be a selfish prick in this. We should absolutely sell him to the highest foreign bidder. He is 31 and has two season at his peak left. Fernandinho is the real reason why he has shown so much this season. We can have the pick of the best midfielders in the world and most of them are the right side of 28.
Great, totally agree with every word.

cleavers said:
MSP said:
Media has turned against him now, most articles making him look like an idiot (not much work needed for that though).

Not sure if it is just because it's so obvious he is making fool of himself or it is City PR in the action.
Neither, its because the media here want him out of City, because they know it weakens City, and this is what they want.

So they'll now make him look very stupid, so he comes out and tells the world he wants out of this hell. This is how our media work.

Ah someone gets it.

We should all wait and leave the media to do their thing. Whatever it is, it will all be clear in due time so no need to infer anything yet.

Can this be considered as most bizzare reason to leave a club in football history

Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Stuuuuuu said:
If all of this turns out to be true, City have to make a statement and keep him until his contract runs out - playing him in the EDS or lower, regardless of how much it will cost in his wages. He has insulted this club hugely, just as Tevez did. And the club should take a seriously hard line, or it will keep happening.

This is the only acceptable solution if you ask me. If we let him leave to Barca or PSG we send out a message to the world that anybody who throws a fit can get out of any contract no problem.

Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Champions2012! said:
Stuuuuuu said:
If all of this turns out to be true, City have to make a statement and keep him until his contract runs out - playing him in the EDS or lower, regardless of how much it will cost in his wages. He has insulted this club hugely, just as Tevez did. And the club should take a seriously hard line, or it will keep happening.

This is the only acceptable solution if you ask me. If we let him leave to Barca or PSG we send out a message to the world that anybody who throws a fit can get out of any contract no problem.

How about just selling him since he is one unhappy birthday boy? If all this lark is true, then we sell him no sentiments no questions asked. Purely professional terms. But the only clause is that he will not be sold to another premier league club. I can live with this and so can the club. Can use the money to feed the fees for Pogba or Barkley or a raid of Tiote and Fernando. Will lower our net wages too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.