Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

lifted from the beeb, from an interview with beIN sports...

"Because of the brilliant season Man City have had, everybody is talking about me and everything is open.
"My agent, Dimitri, is always on the phone and he knows what he has to do because I trust him a lot.
"We don't know tomorrow, but my focus is on the World Cup and at the end of the World Cup we will see what happens."

hmm. sure it happens everywhere but feels like it could only happen to us. either way, yaya is coming across increasingly as a bit of a tw*t now as much as that pains me to say.

neel said:
Can this be considered as most bizzare reason to leave a club in football history

I'd put it in the most bizarre application for a pay rise category.

Last year's sagas with Rooney and Suarez must have convinced agents that its worth having a summer of discontent if it results in a hugely improved contract. If anything I find it reassuring that when the agent asked Yaya for some reasons they could use to explain why he supposedly wants to leave, this was the best he could come up with.

Yaya Yaya Toure
And so before he runs away for a bake
Oh Yaya Toure I think we should make him more cake
Mae him more cake!!

We win the Capitol One Cup we win the Premiership, get over the FFP farce. Our Chairman gives a great interview and states everything is on course, and that we have a great group of people here at City…..… Now this typical City shite once more. Come on Yaya get back on board, and lets crack on.

joe123 said:
lifted from the beeb, from an interview with beIN sports...

"Because of the brilliant season Man City have had, everybody is talking about me and everything is open.
"My agent, Dimitri, is always on the phone and he knows what he has to do because I trust him a lot.
"We don't know tomorrow, but my focus is on the World Cup and at the end of the World Cup we will see what happens."

hmm. sure it happens everywhere but feels like it could only happen to us. either way, yaya is coming across increasingly as a bit of a tw*t now as much as that pains me to say.
Yaya is gone. He is a man of his word.

BoGRERgIYAAfcNQ.jpg:large
[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2228008/Yaya-Toure-wants-stay-Manchester-City-rest-career.html:hbs134jj]Ian Ladyman[/url] said:
Tour told French football paper L’Equipe: 'I want to make history with this club, I want to end my career here.

'I'm pretty sure and I hope that when I'm an old man, sat around, they will still talk about me here.

'Of course there are rows at big club, with all the people with different egos, including mine.'
I'm sure he will be talked about, one way or another, for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.