Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

This sorry saga reads like a cross between Borat and Eastenders.

The only person who has been made to look a complete fool is Yaya. Why on earth he hasn't had the intelligence to shut his 'agent' up is beyond me.

Apart from that Yaya is certainly giving the appearance of being a prima donna. As others have said there is no player in any football team that is more important than their club. The club comes first and the individual footballer is an employee paid to act in the best interests of their employer. It seems that Yaya's ego has got the better of him.

At the moment I am prepared to give Yaya the benefit of the doubt, and that it is simply his looney agent causing all the problems. However I note that the tweet in relation to making a statement after the World Cup is still on his twitter account.

Someone needs to remind Yaya that he doesn't call the shots and that he had better delete that tweet and issue an immediate apology to the club. His agent has made some very offensive comments about our leadership and that simply is not acceptable. Our owner and the leadership team have worked very hard to develop a positive image for the club and this stupidity can damage our image.

I would suggest that Yaya will have to both issue an immediate apology, and state that he has sacked this poor impression of Borat.

If not he is jeopardising the remainder of his football career.

If Yaya wants to get back in our good graces I expect at least an apology and/or a card.

If he goes to Barca we have to ask for Fabregas in return, he was the player I was most impressed by when they played at the Etihad. The guy is an assist machine and I think he would work fantastically with Spanish Dave. If Fabregas is still extremely loyal to Arsenal (wouldn't surprise me he's a great guy) then we'll have Iniesta ta.

Also no one should let the media have an impression on how they view this situation, only take quotes and City's official report of it to actually mean anything.

Yaya's behaviour/reaction has been very disappointing.

But tbh we should probably have seen this coming and I don't think it's about a better contract. Though he's had a sensational season (at least some of it down to how Pellers has had us set up) since Kolo left, his body language has often shown he is not happy. He's bitched and moaned at referees all season and feigned injury when it's suited him.

I would love him to sort out his attitude be part of the team again next season, but if he can't we should sell. He will become a bad apple.

Fernando and Barkely or Diame would go a long way to filling the void.

e0741a875fa5721955fe394b45a7358b2f244ed8eef7325ec5000e16e9abf9a3.jpg

Talking of body language anyone else see that celebration after his villa goal ? Probably way off the mark but to me he looked a bit ticked off. Can't quite work him out at times. Really hope this gets sorted out soon. The club doesn't deserve to be left in limbo.

he's obviously been tapped up, not money wise but imo location wise. love the lad but I've posted on here before that he's only that good when he can be arsed, that's why I voted silva as our player of the year. he has a brilliant attitude to go with his undoubted ability.
I am assuming yaya and his woman are fussing now because he's 31 and wanting to cash in after his best season in football, perhaps we should do the same. I can't see him reaching those heights again and we'd command quite a fee for him right now. we should take that fee and hand the lot to everton for barkley. even better, for them and us, is give them barry, Sinclair, lescott and rodwell in the deal. their manager would love those players rather than kenwright trouser the dosh.

He tweeted before the WBA game , he was on his way to support his teammates , something at the time I found strange as I know for a fact that at the Sunderland game he left the ground at KO and never bothered to stay to support his teammates then, it is a very strange carry on !

Well another day....no matter where in the world Yaya is he'll have now at the very least been made aware of all this shit.

And the silence is deafening

Tell you what Yaya try showing some respect yourself.

Get him shipped out and let's move on quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.