Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Rammy Blue said:
I just don't see the big deal about it. Maybe it's me as I'm getting older however I don't give a fuck what happens. We've just won the league and we have the best owner in world football. If he decides he wants to go we'll get absolute top whack, circa £50mil, for an ageing player. We are going to spend net £50mil anyway, plus whatever we bring in from outgoings so if he goes we will replace him. Of course there are no players the same as Yaya but we'll get over it, we'd have to do so at some point anyway.

What will be, will be.

Great post.

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
jimharri said:
No chance. We'll do well to get half that. No club will spend that sort of money on a 31 year old.

See above, but I disagree, as I think PSG will. If he goes to Barca we can demand player(s) in exchange.

Agree and I'd add Monaco strongly to the equation too. Our friend Seluk is based in Monaco. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if in fact they're the club he's holding an offer from. They're the most likely to have the balls and the finances to try and get Yaya out of City. I don't think the Qatari's and PSG would pull a stunt like this or be party to it when it comes to City. Could be wrong though.

Yeah, good call mate, forgot about Monaco. Still fits with the idea that it will only be either clubs with loads of money or players we would like that will be in for him.

I've just posted this in another thread. its the way things are.

he needs some guts, some honesty. contact the club and say its all bolllocks or its true I want to leave or even I want more dosh, whatever it is the club need to know. this has to come from him, not his (seems a twat) agent, not twitter or heresay, him. of course he may not like the answer, this is a very different Manchester city that had to bow to financial pressure to let swp go to Chelsea. I remember losing many players over the years, trevor francis, paul stewart etc and thinking we are finished. needless to say we survived even though we were shit. yaya, along with any other player in our squad is replaceable and one day we win have to consider life without aguero,vinny and even silva but just like yaya any exit these days will be entirely on OUR terms.

Hope we can get rid before the world bollocks starts, he is only coming out with bollocks to add another million or so his bank before fucking off. Do contracts not have clauses about not being a **** to the media in them these days

de niro said:

he needs some guts, some honesty. contact the club and say its all bolllocks or its true I want to leave or even I want more dosh, whatever it is the club need to know. this has to come from him, not his (seems a twat) agent, not twitter or heresay, him. of course he may not like the answer, this is a very different Manchester city that had to bow to financial pressure to let swp go to Chelsea. I remember losing many players over the years, trevor francis, paul stewart etc and thinking we are finished. needless to say we survived even though we were shit. yaya, along with any other player in our squad is replaceable and one day we win have to consider life without aguero,vinny and even silva but just like yaya any exit these days will be entirely on OUR terms.

Fucking hell mate, a wum-free post from you. Are you feeling ok? ;-)

Rammy Blue said:
de niro said:

Fucking hell mate, a wum-free post from you. Are you feeling ok? ;-)

it is a wind up rammy, I'd sell him to the rags, or swop for the bog brush.

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
jimharri said:
No chance. We'll do well to get half that. No club will spend that sort of money on a 31 year old.

See above, but I disagree, as I think PSG will. If he goes to Barca we can demand player(s) in exchange.

Agree and I'd add Monaco strongly to the equation too. Our friend Seluk is based in Monaco. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if in fact they're the club he's holding an offer from. They're the most likely to have the balls and the finances to try and get Yaya out of City. I don't think the Qatari's and PSG would pull a stunt like this or be party to it when it comes to City. Could be wrong though.

I understand Yaya is currently in Qatar with the Ivory Coast squad, perhaps a coincidence.

de niro said:

It's tragic that a grown man can have such a fucking idiotic and amateurish way of dealing with the situation. It's even more tragic that he's got no problem in dragging the club/owners through the mud just to get a few more millions or to get himself a move. The entire point of having a director of football is so that situations like this don't arise. What Yaya and his clown of an agent should've done is like you say just told Txiki "we want more money or we want you to let us go". There's a compelling argument he could make that he's won everything in England and he's 31 and he wants one last move. I think if he'd done this right we could all have lived with it and wished him well.

My personal opinion is that part of the problem will be City's valuation of him and that's why these games are being played. These fuckers know nobody is going to pay what City want and are trying to drag the transfer fee down. Tevez tried it and it got him nowhere. It'll get Yaya and his Russian woman nowhere either. Like you say Bill, any exit will be on our terms and our terms alone.

Ross Barkley. I'm hoping if I just post his name in every post about Yaya somehow miraculously Txiki and co will hear my calls and move heaven and earth to get the lad in this summer.

de niro said:

I remember when players like Clive Wilson,lomas, white etc all left and I was gutted.we were shit we knew we were shit but you always hoped for a silver lining.now with this happening i am not arsed as I know we are in safe hands.this could only happen at city.

BillyShears said:
Ross Barkley. I'm hoping if I just post his name in every post about Yaya somehow miraculously Txiki and co will hear my calls and move heaven and earth to get the lad in this summer.

I know it's wishful thinking but imagine if we could get Barkley and Fabregas, add them to hopefully getting Fernando, and we'd have a hell of a midfield that would have everything we need.

Fernandinho, Fernando, Fabregas and Barkley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.