Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

mac said:
de niro said:
I've just posted this in another thread. its the way things are.

he needs some guts, some honesty. contact the club and say its all bolllocks or its true I want to leave or even I want more dosh, whatever it is the club need to know. this has to come from him, not his (seems a twat) agent, not twitter or heresay, him. of course he may not like the answer, this is a very different Manchester city that had to bow to financial pressure to let swp go to Chelsea. I remember losing many players over the years, trevor francis, paul stewart etc and thinking we are finished. needless to say we survived even though we were shit. yaya, along with any other player in our squad is replaceable and one day we win have to consider life without aguero,vinny and even silva but just like yaya any exit these days will be entirely on OUR terms.
I remember when players like Clive Wilson,lomas, white etc all left and I was gutted.we were shit we knew we were shit but you always hoped for a silver lining.now with this happening i am not arsed as I know we are in safe hands.this could only happen at city.

exactly.

fuck em.

Flight from Manchester to Abu Dhabi takes 7 hrs and 15 mins that mean they departed at 10:15 PM on 12 May after the victory parade and there was a cake for his birthday on 00:00 AM 13 May in the plane with his team mate sang song and 230,000 people wish him happy birthday in official facebook. He need to back off and say something elase becuase obviously his birthday was not forgetten.

Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:
Ross Barkley. I'm hoping if I just post his name in every post about Yaya somehow miraculously Txiki and co will hear my calls and move heaven and earth to get the lad in this summer.

I know it's wishful thinking but imagine if we could get Barkley and Fabregas, add them to hopefully getting Fernando, and we'd have a hell of a midfield that would have everything we need.

Fernandinho, Fernando, Fabregas and Barkley.

don't forget merlin.

Uber Blue said:
The thing that sticks in the craw is the pathetic and cowardly excuse given to manufacture a move away (if it's true). If he'd had the bollocks to say something like, "I feel I have done all I can for the club and wish to give it one last shot in another league. I respect the owners, my teammates and fans and have loved my time here, but I feel the time is right for me to move on..." etc. then, although we'd be gutted, we'd probably say fair enough. It seems though that players have to create a load of shit, via their agent, because they, pardon the pun, want to have their fucking cake and eat it.

The thing is though, if he gets his pay rise it will all be sweetness and light after his next goal. He'll be forgiven, just as United fans keep forgiving Rooney, just as Liverpool fans forgave Suarez. Just as most City fans forgave Tevez.

Footballers know that they can say or do anything off the pitch without it having more than a short term impact on their popularity

Rammy has it spot on. I couldn't give a fuck either. He stays and we have a world class player, he moves and we get top dollar and we replace with 1 or 2 world class players.

Shit like this will no longer hurt us.

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
Flight from Manchester to Abu Dhabi takes 7 hrs and 15 mins that mean they departed at 10:15 PM on 12 May after the victory parade and there was a cake for his birthday on 00:00 AM 13 May in the plane with his team mate sang song and 230,000 people wish him happy birthday in official facebook. He need to back off and say something elase becuase obviously his birthday was not forgetten.

I honestly don't care if it was forgotten or not. This is nothing short of embarrassing from Yaya.

I'm probably going to get flack for this, but wtf...

Whoever said can we play Milner in central mid for a while, is it really that stupid??? He was incredible for Villa in that position when we bought him. Really outstanding.

Everyone will say he's not what we are after, limited ability, etc etc. But we always play him out of position. England always play him out of position. Because he's so versatile that's what happens. We've tried him in central mid a couple of times and once he was pretty useless and one time I do remember him doing really well and everyone commenting on how great he was back in his preferred position. But we never stick at it. It's not surprising if a player doesn't look fantastic if we give him 20 mins here and there or play him in a different position every week.

Honestly, if we stuck him alongside Fern for half a dozen games, people would be amazed just how good he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.