Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

M18CTID said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Anyone think he's jealous of the way zabba kompany silva and aguero are treated by the club and fans? Well maybe he should look at how they treat the club always talking of there love for the club never talking about leaving only wanting to make history with the club and what a great time it is to be a city player. Off you pop bring in pogba and barkley and let barkley go out on loan back to everton for a season.

The thing is, IMO the fans have given him as much recognition as those other players you mention and I'm sure the club treat him as well as those other players.

Jamie Jackson ( so take it with a pinch of salt ) is saying Yaya was highly offended by the fact that he felt Kompany, Silva, and Aguero were given bigger/better receptions in Abu Dhabi than he was.

spanishblue said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
spanishblue said:
The best player ever in a City shirt (in some opinions) and he is being dismissed by some on here as a player we can just let walk out the door. The one big game player we have and has draged us this season to champions if not the best the MOST influential player I have ever seen at City IMHO irreplaceable.

No-one is irreplaceable.

Easy to say harder to do

There are several players who are pretty much irreplaceable.

Try telling Spurs that about Bale, United regarding Ronaldo.

You have to buy several quality players and change the system.

Yaya won us games- and almost always turned up in big games. A criticism labelled at him was he didn't do it in the small games. I saw someone on here call him a flat track bully yesterday, and bottle the big games??? Crazy.

I would be delighted with Pogba and Barkley (a scenario that has been made up on here) , but to say no player is irreplaceable is a stretch.

There is no player in the world at the moment that does what Yaya does.

spanishblue said:
The best player ever in a City shirt (in some opinions) and he is being dismissed by some on here as a player we can just let walk out the door. The one big game player we have and has draged us this season to champions if not the best the MOST influential player I have ever seen at City IMHO irreplaceable.
if he does leave because of cake and cards then fuck him,hes fucking stupid,dont give a fuck if he is the best player ever,we don't need this shit,if this is true hes a fucking laughing stock,and we will carry on growing with or without yaya,same with the tevez saga,fucking idiot

ive no time for these soft arses who say,oh yaya this yaya that or which every player it is,the club and owners want an imagine for the club,a professional image,of a group of players and staff pulling in the same direction,and if this is true then fuck yaya off,and if its bollox then make sure yaya fucks that idiot agent off.

as for disrespecting sheik Mansour,he has done so much for us,whilst im having a rant,i back him and khaldoon over anything or anybody reguarding city,so the mancini fuckwits can fuck off as well,as for the tits who don't call it a barmcake,your not even worth thinking about

sorry to rant,but when you've just smashed your lucky city mug,then its open war on any and every fucker.

very sorry

Maybe what City should do to counter Yaya's "I'll speak after the World Cup" with a "We'll speak at the end of his 3 remaining years on his contract"

BillyShears said:
M18CTID said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Anyone think he's jealous of the way zabba kompany silva and aguero are treated by the club and fans? Well maybe he should look at how they treat the club always talking of there love for the club never talking about leaving only wanting to make history with the club and what a great time it is to be a city player. Off you pop bring in pogba and barkley and let barkley go out on loan back to everton for a season.

The thing is, IMO the fans have given him as much recognition as those other players you mention and I'm sure the club treat him as well as those other players.

Jamie Jackson ( so take it with a pinch of salt ) is saying Yaya was highly offended by the fact that he felt Kompany, Silva, and Aguero were given bigger/better receptions in Abu Dhabi than he was.
Maybe he didn't take his earphones off quickly enough, and they all thought he was being disrespectful.

Rammy Blue said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Off you pop bring in pogba and barkley and let barkley go out on loan back to everton for a season.

Fucking lol. Pay huge money for Barkley and let him stay at Everton. Hahaha, that's cracked me up. :-)

Just to let him devolp like chelsea have done with lukaku and the keeper can't see a problem with that? Just for a season.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Maybe what City should do to counter Yaya's "I'll speak after the World Cup" with a "We'll speak at the end of his 3 remaining years on his contract"

I think they've already said that which is why he needs to speak after the world cup :)

sir peace frog said:
spanishblue said:
if he does leave because of cake and cards then fuck him,hes fucking stupid,dont give a fuck if he is the best player ever,we don't need this shit,if this is true hes a fucking laughing stock,and we will carry on growing with or without yaya,same with the tevez saga,fucking idiot

ive no time for these soft arses who say,oh yaya this yaya that or which every player it is,the club and owners want an imagine for the club,a professional image,of a group of players and staff pulling in the same direction,and if this is true then fuck yaya off,and if its bollox then make sure yaya fucks that idiot agent off.

as for disrespecting sheik Mansour,he has done so much for us,whilst im having a rant,i back him and khaldoon over anything or anybody reguarding city,so the mancini fuckwits can fuck off as well,as for the tits who don't call it a barmcake,your not even worth thinking about

sorry to rant,but when you've just smashed your lucky city mug,then its open war on any and every fucker.

very sorry

Don't be sorry pall everyone has an opinion , it was a nice rant

cleavers said:
BillyShears said:
M18CTID said:

Maybe he didn't take his earphones off quickly enough, and they all thought he was being disrespectful.

Never wanted to say it but honestly as soon as Kolo left my gut told me that Yaya wouldn't be far behind. I remember when he came to City he said one of the primary motivating factors after the $$$$$$ was that he would get to play in the same team as his brother. There have also been many rumours that the Toure's didn't like the way City handled Kolo's diet pill fiasco. They just seem like a pair of dumb precious bastards no matter how talented they are and like you say, if Yaya doesn't want to be part of our future so be it. He'll have to have his fight with the club because he's on a long contract - but from a footballing perspective he'll get replaced so I'm arsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.