Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Just a though but perhaps he's a tad pissed off that Txiki hasn't sanctioned a contract extension like has been muted for other key players? I just cant see that he would publicly fall out with Txiki with relationship he's had with him unless he's been told there will be no contract extension-it would fit in with him and his agent saying he doesnt feel respected.

Could be us forcing the issue when you think about it.

spanishblue said:
The best player ever in a City shirt (in some opinions) and he is being dismissed by some on here as a player we can just let walk out the door. The one big game player we have and has draged us this season to champions if not the best the MOST influential player I have ever seen at City IMHO irreplaceable.

No-one is irreplaceable.

Whilst he is a major part of the squad I would have no problems with selling him as long as it was abroad. We need to build a hungry and hard working squad and there are plenty of quality young midfielders out there. Pogba, Barkley and at the other end of the scale Fabregas. All are possible replacements and we will make a mint from selling Yaya. I don't know who would buy him though.

bobmcfc said:
Just read the bit about the Bugatti and Our owner not shaking his hand. It's cringeworthy, I'm embarrassed for both of them

The reasons being given are bizarre beyond belief. Having said that, Seluk came up with a similarly laughable pile of shite last year but it was all swiftly forgotten about because Yaya signed a new deal about a week or so later.

Either Seluk has completely lost it this time round (in which case Yaya needs to put the record straight and soon) or it's a smokescreen for wanting an improved contract or a move elsewhere because there's no way on earth I'm swallowing the line that we treat our players disrespectfully. I reckon the club looks after the players as well as any other club on the planet.

Fucking odd that he'd want out after the season he's had and with the manager and players clearly being more together now but maybe he feels he's achieved his ambitions here and wants a new challenge. If that is the case, he's not exactly going about it the right way but we'll just have to wait and see what transpires.

Anyone think he's jealous of the way zabba kompany silva and aguero are treated by the club and fans? Well maybe he should look at how they treat the club always talking of there love for the club never talking about leaving only wanting to make history with the club and what a great time it is to be a city player. Off you pop bring in pogba and barkley and let barkley go out on loan back to everton for a season.

Super David Silva 21 said:
spanishblue said:
The best player ever in a City shirt (in some opinions) and he is being dismissed by some on here as a player we can just let walk out the door. The one big game player we have and has draged us this season to champions if not the best the MOST influential player I have ever seen at City IMHO irreplaceable.

No-one is irreplaceable.

Easy to say harder to do

uwe rosler 28 said:
Anyone think he's jealous of the way zabba kompany silva and aguero are treated by the club and fans? Well maybe he should look at how they treat the club always talking of there love for the club never talking about leaving only wanting to make history with the club and what a great time it is to be a city player. Off you pop bring in pogba and barkley and let barkley go out on loan back to everton for a season.

The thing is, IMO the fans have given him as much recognition as those other players you mention and I'm sure the club treat him as well as those other players.

Super David Silva 21 said:
spanishblue said:

No-one is irreplaceable.

Sorry but if it come to a choice of a player going ie silva/yaya zabba/yaya kompany/ yaya aguero/yaya then yaya go's all day.

uwe rosler 28 said:
Off you pop bring in pogba and barkley and let barkley go out on loan back to everton for a season.

Fucking lol. Pay huge money for Barkley and let him stay at Everton. Hahaha, that's cracked me up. :-)

Anyone who's still worked up by this load of bollox, should go and give the 2 interviews with our chairman another listen, and stop flapping about a very good player, who claims to have been disrespected. Yaya has played his part in where we are, but I'm more interested in where we're going, and if yaya doesn't want to be part of it, that's his choice, it won't hold us back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.