Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

We need to hear from the club or from toure properly, before we really chuck our toys

Don't get me wrong, on the face of it so far, im pretty saddened by all this

If it is to do with pushing through a move somewhere else, i hope we don't get fucked over on any fee because his agent thinks that the club don't treat him with respect

Will be interesting to see what happens here, as it sets a precident to any other player that decides he wants to be a **** in the future

jay_mcfc said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Barcelona listening to offers for Fabregas.

Get that done with Yaya part of the deal then.

Definitely. I'd be happy with a straight swap
+£10m or so for us, we'd be giving them a player who is one of the first names on our teamsheet and getting a squad player.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
bobmcfc said:
Has anything more been said by Yaya ?

Yes - he's said it's all been a terrible misunderstanding and he'll explain everything more thoroughly after he's watched Jeremy Kyle and had a fry-up.
And after that he has decided to share a fruitcake (of the nutty variety) with GDM while both consider joining the French foreign legion.

I'm sure this has been said but I'll say it again. No mention of birthdays or respect. Just your general footballers statement. He may leave for Barcelona, I doubt anywhere else. Is it not standard for a footballer to have the 'never say never' attitude?

"Yes. We never know in football. We never know. Because of the brilliant season Man City have had, everybody is talking about me & everything is open. My agent Dimitry, is always on the phone & he knows what he has to do because I trust him a lot."

Is this not similar to pretty much everything he says?

The media seem to widely ridiculing Toure & specifically his agent. Even the Sky Sports crew are saying he'll stay.

You'd think he'd be cringing with embarrassment about this. He's making Mario look like Zeus.

dancity19 said:
spanishblue said:
No-one is irreplaceable.

Easy to say harder to do

There are several players who are pretty much irreplaceable.

Try telling Spurs that about Bale, United regarding Ronaldo.

You have to buy several quality players and change the system.

Yaya won us games- and almost always turned up in big games. A criticism labelled at him was he didn't do it in the small games. I saw someone on here call him a flat track bully yesterday, and bottle the big games??? Crazy.

I would be delighted with Pogba and Barkley (a scenario that has been made up on here) , but to say no player is irreplaceable is a stretch.

There is no player in the world at the moment that does what Yaya does.

Spanish blue surely guy are referring to Silva ! Now he is almost irreplaceable. As for this YaYa always turns up on the big occasions surely you mean he turns up on some big occasions. He was pretty anonymous in the champs league and league games v Chelsea home and away Liverpool home and away United at home and Arsenal home and away so that is simply not true great player though he is. If he wants to go and behave like a prick then bye bye .

If the lad thinks he can get more dosh for himself and his agent by kicking off it's no surprise given their track record. It's a regular feature in many clubs at the end of a successful season when players think they can cash in on their ehnanced reputation, maybe for the last time. It's extortion really and a real show of disrespect for the club and its supporters given the intentional turbulence and uncertainty generated. Yaya's let himself and our owners down badly imo.

aguero93:20 said:
jay_mcfc said:
Barcelona listening to offers for Fabregas.

Get that done with Yaya part of the deal then.

Definitely. I'd be happy with a straight swap
+£10m or so for us, we'd be giving them a player who is one of the first names on our teamsheet and getting a squad player.

Yeah but he'd be a younger, fitter, cheaper player with more energy and a proven premier league player. I like the idea of a midfield two of Fabregas and Fernandinho. Good luck to any opposition keeping up with those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.