Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

schfc6 said:
I'm sure this has been said but I'll say it again. No mention of birthdays or respect. Just your general footballers statement. He may leave for Barcelona, I doubt anywhere else. Is it not standard for a footballer to have the 'never say never' attitude?

"Yes. We never know in football. We never know. Because of the brilliant season Man City have had, everybody is talking about me & everything is open. My agent Dimitry, is always on the phone & he knows what he has to do because I trust him a lot."

Is this not similar to pretty much everything he says?

The media seem to widely ridiculing Toure & specifically his agent. Even the Sky Sports crew are saying he'll stay.
I should think everybody widely ridicules his 'agent'. He's not actually an agent since he's not registered with UEFA (see, even UEFA have standards), he should be referred to as an advisor really. For some reason I always think of Alexei Sayle playing Jerzei in The Young Ones when I see his picture and even more when I hear his voice. Are we sure he is real and not some wannabe stand up comic?

Well he knows the fans love him and so do the club but all this what's going on at the mo with his agent is a farce what's he playing at..

Seluk is a knob and a hypocrite of the highest order, as his outburst on sky yesterday proved.

He talks about "respect" and how the club apparently don't show Yaya enough, but then goes on to publically criticise our owner (who has been pictured shaking his hand) ... where's the respect there?

It's so bloody obvious he's trying to engineer a transfer for Yaya its unbelievable, but at 31 its not surprising, as he wants to cash in on 1 last pay day.

They've crossed the line as far as I'm concerned, so thanks for everything Yaya you've been an immense player for us, but time to take the money and move on. Personally, I'd go balls out for Barkley.

The only issue with allowing Yaya to leave is that we then are short on that world class player who can win a game on his own. Aguero is capable of it but is often injured and beyond that, whilst Silva is brilliant, he isn't going to beat three people and smash it in the net. Real have Ronaldo, Barca have Messi, Bayern have Ribery and Robben... without Yaya we can buy more than adequate players but a player of the ilk of Hazard would be needed to help address how many goals we lose from midfield. There aren't many centre midfielders who score like he does.

sir peace frog said:
spanishblue said:
sir peace frog said:
if he does leave because of cake and cards then fuck him,hes fucking stupid,dont give a fuck if he is the best player ever,we don't need this shit,if this is true hes a fucking laughing stock,and we will carry on growing with or without yaya,same with the tevez saga,fucking idiot

ive no time for these soft arses who say,oh yaya this yaya that or which every player it is,the club and owners want an imagine for the club,a professional image,of a group of players and staff pulling in the same direction,and if this is true then fuck yaya off,and if its bollox then make sure yaya fucks that idiot agent off.

as for disrespecting sheik Mansour,he has done so much for us,whilst im having a rant,i back him and khaldoon over anything or anybody reguarding city,so the mancini fuckwits can fuck off as well,as for the tits who don't call it a barmcake,your not even worth thinking about

sorry to rant,but when you've just smashed your lucky city mug,then its open war on any and every fucker.

very sorry

Don't be sorry pall everyone has an opinion , it was a nice rant
thank you,im calm now xx

You have shown great fortitude in the circumstances. A shining example to us all (including Yaya).

aguero93:20 said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
aguero93:20 said:
+£10m or so for us, we'd be giving them a player who is one of the first names on our teamsheet and getting a squad player.

Some people forget just how good players are after they leave the prem for a few years.
I'm not referring to how good Fabregas is or isn't, but that Barcelona don't use him as 1st choice in their team and have made him available for transfer. Therefore they're the bidding club, not us, we've already let it be known through the media that we consider Yaya unsellable, so they would need to offer more than just a straight swap.

Fabregas isn't a substitute, he's started plenty of games this season. As he's proven PL quality and entering his prime I think a straight swap would be fair enough.

The way Seluk has been talking you no it's just about more money and he has obviously seen Messi just renegotiate a new deal so wants the same, the respect bit is just a smokescreen to not appear a greedy fooker anyhow he has a 3 year deal and he's locked into it so we just sit tight like Liverpool did last summer with Suarez, unless of course a silly bid comes in which we have to consider as once past 32 we will not get much of a fee so anything north of 25m has to be considered

I think there may be more to this than meets the eye. Perhaps the teddy chucking is a result of our intentions to listen to offers or perhaps we are considering a midfield overhaul?

Whatever the situation I would hate to see Yaya leave in the midst of the current row, he has been immense for us, genuinely a contender for our most important player these last 3 seasons....

Oh, and I'd stick a £50 mill plus price tag on the **** ;)

allan harper said:
My opinion for what it's worth, he's heard what Rooney is getting at Ynited, Messi signing a new improved contract at Barca and probably thinks he's as valuable to City as these are to their clubs and wants paying accordingly. I'm pretty sure his agent went to the Sulaiman Al-Fahim School of media correspondence.
Rooney got what he wanted because the rags were weak and Messi also exploited Barca's current disarray. I think Yaya will find City less accomodating - even though we prepared to take the occasional "pinch".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.