Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

aguero93:20 said:
Matt the Giant said:
Go look at the teamsheet, he's started games when one of Neymar, Messi or Iniesta has been injured or the odd time when they've played with four in midfield. Their first choice team has been Busquets-Xavi-Iniesta-Pedro/Sanchez-Messi-Neymar for the front six. Besides, they've invited people to make offers for him Do you really think that makes him a first choice player in the way that Yaya is at City?

Yet out of 65 games all in all last season, Cesc started 52 and came on as a sub 13. he scored 15 goals and had 17 assists.

Squad player my ass. He'd be a given starter if fit, just as Hart, Zabaleta, Aguero, Kompany and Silva.
OK so that's why Barca have him for sale is it?

That's not what he was saying.

Matt the Giant said:
Go look at the teamsheet, he's started games when one of Neymar, Messi or Iniesta has been injured or the odd time when they've played with four in midfield. Their first choice team has been Busquets-Xavi-Iniesta-Pedro/Sanchez-Messi-Neymar for the front six. Besides, they've invited people to make offers for him Do you really think that makes him a first choice player in the way that Yaya is at City?

Yet out of 65 games all in all last season, Cesc started 52 and came on as a sub 13. he scored 15 goals and had 17 assists.

Squad player my ass. He'd be a given starter if fit, just as Hart, Zabaleta, Aguero, Kompany and Silva.

Your guess as good as mine. I personally think he himself wants to move back to England and the PL. And Barca probably see the need to rebuild the squad.

cheers yaya for totally overshadowing and downgrading a double winning season and taking the shine of what should have been a great celebration. No one player is bigger than the club irrespective of how influential he is.

It's probably already been mentioned, but....

What are the thoughts of those posters who suggested that Yaya may have replaced Colin Bell as 'the King'...?

There can only be one....

378414_265543293501657_1219522914_n.jpg

Matt the Giant said:

Aren't they the club that sold us Yaya?

Puppet Master Silva said:
Matt the Giant said:

That's not what he was saying.
It's what I've been saying if either of you actually read what I posted. He's for sale. By putting him up for sale, Barca themselves lower his value. City have already said that Yaya is not for sale. So if Barca want to make an approach for Yaya, it'd want to be a bit more substantial than offering a straight swap for a player that they have deemed surplus to requirements. Understand? It's like me trying to buy your house, if you have it for sale, I might be able to get you to accept an offer of £100,000. If you dont' have it for sale, it could cost me closer to £150,000, it's simple economics, supply and demand set the selling price.

I was gonna say why didn't he just put a transfer request in

Then realised there is probably clauses which mean he would lose money should he do so

And with yayas contract..it would more likely be a shed load

peter.evans said:
dancity19 said:
spanishblue said:
Easy to say harder to do

There are several players who are pretty much irreplaceable.

Try telling Spurs that about Bale, United regarding Ronaldo.

You have to buy several quality players and change the system.

Yaya won us games- and almost always turned up in big games. A criticism labelled at him was he didn't do it in the small games. I saw someone on here call him a flat track bully yesterday, and bottle the big games??? Crazy.

I would be delighted with Pogba and Barkley (a scenario that has been made up on here) , but to say no player is irreplaceable is a stretch.

There is no player in the world at the moment that does what Yaya does.

Spanish blue surely guy are referring to Silva ! Now he is almost irreplaceable. As for this YaYa always turns up on the big occasions surely you mean he turns up on some big occasions. He was pretty anonymous in the champs league and league games v Chelsea home and away Liverpool home and away United at home and Arsenal home and away so that is simply not true great player though he is. If he wants to go and behave like a prick then bye bye .

The criticism put at Toure is he doesn't look bothered in the smaller games.

Throughout his career with us look at what big games he has helped us win.

In the 1-0 against United in the 1st league winning season he ran that midfield.

FA cup semi against United.
FA cup final.

His goal in this years LC fibnal.

Newcastle away in the first league winning season.

Several people had his performance agauinst Palaca as the individual performance of the season.

He almost always turns up when it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.