Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Cant have any player upsetting the apple cart.
thats why tevez had to go and mario.
love yaya brilliant playrr but cant have this behaviour do laters yaya

sam-caddick said:
I don't get why people think PSG have tapped him up, they are in the same boat as us in regards to FFP sanctions so for a start they can't increase their wage bill from what it is now and I would imagine they cant spend more than 49m like us.

PSG could give us Cavani for Yaya without it worrying FFP?

BlueSiam said:
sam-caddick said:
I don't get why people think PSG have tapped him up, they are in the same boat as us in regards to FFP sanctions so for a start they can't increase their wage bill from what it is now and I would imagine they cant spend more than 49m like us.

And we could give Barça Dzeko for Fabregas.

Then send Nasri to Madrid for Di Maria.

Nastasic to Roma for Benatia.

Before concluding business with Porto by sending Garcia for Fernando.

We'll see massive profits for next year.

I still can't believe Yaya has the audacity to come out with this 'I must be worshipped" shit.

I'd look at your £200k a week wageslip and realise it's your fucking birthday every week man!

SebastianBlue said:
BlueSiam said:
sam-caddick said:

''Massive''?

dcknp.gif

SebastianBlue said:
BlueSiam said:
sam-caddick said:

I wish you and bluesiam were in charge of our transfers this summer.

Not falling for Yaya and his agent foreplay .The club and the chairman will do what is best for the club and the fans.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
I still can't believe Yaya has the audacity to come out with this 'I must be worshipped" shit.

I'd look at your £200k a week wageslip and realise it's your fucking birthday every week man!

He's going to look even more stupid if he wins player of the year
When do we announce that?

Toure's behaving like a big bloody baby. Well get back in your pram and here is your dummy...I mean your agent. No loyalty to the shirt. Very disappointed in him. Thick as pigshit and being influenced by his agent looking for a big pay day. What a joke! If he can't get his head straight about his birthday cake he is not right for City. We should line up a replacement who wants to play for City not someone who keeps having wet dreams about Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.