Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

i want to know what all the other players get on their birthday and what YaYa had off City for the last 3 years

MCFC announce that following the recent comments made by the agent of Yaya that they have cancelled the 20 foot bronze statue they had commissioned to commemorate Yaya's legendary status. The club announced that it would instead be erecting a new art work showing a 14 foot pram with a child throwing toys out of it and spitting out a dummy.

He's had 24 hours to come out and clarify the situation, the fact that he hasn't speaks volumes. rest assured yaya is fully behind this shit. well I for one hope the club in no way pander to either him or his agent. if he wants out I'm sure he knows the price. If city don't get what he's worth than he has 3 years to reflect on his childishness. Disgraceful behavior I don't care how great he's been for us.

Lancet Fluke said:
Marvin said:
goatersnipple said:
Cant have any player upsetting the apple cart.
thats why tevez had to go and mario.
love yaya brilliant playrr but cant have this behaviour do laters yaya
I see we're still confusing Yaya with his agent.

Yaya said Ii an interview with global broadcaster beIN SPORTS

"Because of the brilliant season Man City have had, everybody is talking about me and everything is open.

"My agent, Dimitri, is always on the phone and he knows what he has to do because I trust him a lot.

"We don't know tomorrow, but my focus is on the World Cup and at the end of the World Cup we will see what happens."

Disappointing but not a shock.

It's the agent's ridiculous comments and the way he has gone about it that has made this story such a farce. To state the obvious, Yaya did not make those comments, but what lies behind it is his desire to review his options. He can do that as far as I am concerned, but it would take a club meeting our valuation which would be very high

I expect Yaya to remain a City player next season

But as has been said plenty of times before, as he hasn't spoken out against what his rep has said, we have to assume that Yaya endorses Seluk's actions. So nobody is confusing the two they are just holding Yaya responsible for the actions of the man he is employing to speak for him.
Silence does not equal endorsement. He's asked his agent to explore his options - he's said as much. But I doubt Yaya came up with Cakegate.

If Yaya had just come out and said he'd had a wonderful time at City and he'd been a part of it at a time when the club had become a major force in the game, but he felt that his time was coming to an end and he needed a fresh challenge elsewhere, I'd have happily accepted it. But instead, he's allowed a buffoon to speak out for him and in derogatory terms too. By not slapping down Seluk, Yaya has made himself also look stupid and I can't see any outcome other than to grant him a move if that is what he really wants. Fans will always demand 100% effort from their players, and if Yaya is thought to be playing at 95% instead, he will not like the lack of support he might get.

Marvin said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Marvin said:
I see we're still confusing Yaya with his agent.

Yaya said Ii an interview with global broadcaster beIN SPORTS

Disappointing but not a shock.

It's the agent's ridiculous comments and the way he has gone about it that has made this story such a farce. To state the obvious, Yaya did not make those comments, but what lies behind it is his desire to review his options. He can do that as far as I am concerned, but it would take a club meeting our valuation which would be very high

I expect Yaya to remain a City player next season

But as has been said plenty of times before, as he hasn't spoken out against what his rep has said, we have to assume that Yaya endorses Seluk's actions. So nobody is confusing the two they are just holding Yaya responsible for the actions of the man he is employing to speak for him.
Silence does not equal endorsement. He's asked his agent to explore his options - he's said as much. But I doubt Yaya came up with Cakegate.

Well I do take his silence as his endorsement. If he didn't like what has been done he could easily have come out and say so. He might not have thought up this bullshit but he sure as fuck hasn't done anything to stop it. Getting his agent to explore options is one thing and would have been perfectly reasonable, allowing him to do what he has done in Yaya's name is quite another.

andhercl said:
Hi everyone. First of all, I must say I'm from Chile, and I've been following the forum as a visitor all this year.

Regarding to the "Yayagate", I think that if he stays, he probably will end up just as Riquelme once did in Villarreal under Pellegrini. One thing that the manager doesn't tolerate is the "prima donna" attitude in any player (and that has happen previously in other clubs).

My best to all of you.
AH

Thanks AH. What does that mean Pellegrini is likely to do? Demand he is sold, drop him, strip him of vice captaincy? What happened to Riquelme in the end?

I'm no cynic said:
If Yaya had just come out and said he'd had a wonderful time at City and he'd been a part of it at a time when the club had become a major force in the game, but he felt that his time was coming to an end and he needed a fresh challenge elsewhere, I'd have happily accepted it. But instead, he's allowed a buffoon to speak out for him and in derogatory terms too. By not slapping down Seluk, Yaya has made himself also look stupid and I can't see any outcome other than to grant him a move if that is what he really wants. Fans will always demand 100% effort from their players, and if Yaya is thought to be playing at 95% instead, he will not like the lack of support he might get.

He did make contradictory statements on twitter but they were removed. Presumably by his agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.