Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

goatersnipple said:
Cant have any player upsetting the apple cart.
thats why tevez had to go and mario.
love yaya brilliant playrr but cant have this behaviour do laters yaya
I see we're still confusing Yaya with his agent.

Yaya said Ii an interview with global broadcaster beIN SPORTS

"Because of the brilliant season Man City have had, everybody is talking about me and everything is open.

"My agent, Dimitri, is always on the phone and he knows what he has to do because I trust him a lot.

"We don't know tomorrow, but my focus is on the World Cup and at the end of the World Cup we will see what happens."

Disappointing but not a shock.

It's the agent's ridiculous comments and the way he has gone about it that has made this story such a farce. To state the obvious, Yaya did not make those comments, but what lies behind it is his desire to review his options. He can do that as far as I am concerned, but it would take a club meeting our valuation which would be very high

I expect Yaya to remain a City player next season

karen7 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
I still can't believe Yaya has the audacity to come out with this 'I must be worshipped" shit.

I'd look at your £200k a week wageslip and realise it's your fucking birthday every week man!

He's going to look even more stupid if he wins player of the year
When do we announce that?
You could find that result being quietly ''amended'' Kaz!

Way too many emotional reactions here. This is about Yaya wanting more money and in light of Rooney's wages you can to some extent understand why, after the season he has had, he feels he is worth more money. However, the way his agent has gone about things is amateurish at best.

The toy out of the pram brigade need to think very carefully about this. The days of us overspending our rivals are gone, the one thing we had in our favour going for the big players was money, that advantage has been removed by FFP.

What this squad needs is evolution, not revolution, arguments that you replace 20 goals in the premier league and 'heavy' goals at that with someone like Fabregas makes me shiver, dismantling a premiership winning team because are sentiments towards our club have been insulted. You risk dismantling a great team every time we have something like this occur.

This is business. IMO he is too good to leave and we have him tied into a further 3 years. Unless we get silly money, and I mean 50 million plus, he goes nowhere. We find a compromise, we take the Liverpool approach with Suarez. Can you imagine if they had sold him for 40million what would there season have looked like?

Loyalty works both ways. I am often disgusted by the vitriol thrown at our players after a couple of poor performances. Loyalty works both ways and at times we as fans have shown none to certain players yet we expect complete loyalty in return.

What makes us bigger and better than the rags or Liverpool who have face similar circumstances and found a way to keep the player. Yaya is too big a player to let go, we have to find a resolution.

Marvin said:
goatersnipple said:
Cant have any player upsetting the apple cart.
thats why tevez had to go and mario.
love yaya brilliant playrr but cant have this behaviour do laters yaya
I see we're still confusing Yaya with his agent.

Yaya said Ii an interview with global broadcaster beIN SPORTS

"Because of the brilliant season Man City have had, everybody is talking about me and everything is open.

"My agent, Dimitri, is always on the phone and he knows what he has to do because I trust him a lot.

"We don't know tomorrow, but my focus is on the World Cup and at the end of the World Cup we will see what happens."

Disappointing but not a shock.

It's the agent's ridiculous comments and the way he has gone about it that has made this story such a farce. To state the obvious, Yaya did not make those comments, but what lies behind it is his desire to review his options. He can do that as far as I am concerned, but it would take a club meeting our valuation which would be very high

I expect Yaya to remain a City player next season

But as has been said plenty of times before, as he hasn't spoken out against what his rep has said, we have to assume that Yaya endorses Seluk's actions. So nobody is confusing the two they are just holding Yaya responsible for the actions of the man he is employing to speak for him.

Hi everyone. First of all, I must say I'm from Chile, and I've been following the forum as a visitor all this year.

Regarding to the "Yayagate", I think that if he stays, he probably will end up just as Riquelme once did in Villarreal under Pellegrini. One thing that the manager doesn't tolerate is the "prima donna" attitude in any player (and that has happen previously in other clubs).

My best to all of you.
AH

jimharri said:
SebastianBlue said:
BlueSiam said:
PSG could give us Cavani for Yaya without it worrying FFP?

And we could give Barça Dzeko for Fabregas.

Then send Nasri to Madrid for Di Maria.

Nastasic to Roma for Benatia.

Before concluding business with Porto by sending Garcia for Fernando.

We'll see massive profits for next year.
''Massive''?

dcknp.gif

What about "decent"?

(And can't anyone have any fun any more?)

Lancet Fluke said:
SebastianBlue said:
BlueSiam said:
PSG could give us Cavani for Yaya without it worrying FFP?

And we could give Barça Dzeko for Fabregas.

Then send Nasri to Madrid for Di Maria.

Nastasic to Roma for Benatia.

Before concluding business with Porto by sending Garcia for Fernando.

We'll see massive profits for next year.

I wish you and bluesiam were in charge of our transfers this summer.

Don't we all, don't we all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.