Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

SquireD said:
Yaya is a one in a million player. There is no replacing him like for like at this stage. People are saying sell him but how do you put a price on that?

We'd likely have to change our style of play and have to shift other players around to accommodate the change. It's easy to say if we get 40m for him we could go out and buy someone like Fabregas but it's nowhere near like for like.

On the flip side, if all of this is true and if the club give in to what ever demands he has it is setting a precedent for the other big players in the squad.

(Hi by the way, new to the forum as a poster but have been reading for years!)
Rag.

CitizenTID said:
YAYA HAS TWEETED!

BoQ-WZKCEAEu3rv.jpg

It says: Manchester, sorry I have created a massive cunty ambiance
Tweeting in red now the petulant **** is he?

aguero93:20 said:
SquireD said:
Yaya is a one in a million player. There is no replacing him like for like at this stage. People are saying sell him but how do you put a price on that?

We'd likely have to change our style of play and have to shift other players around to accommodate the change. It's easy to say if we get 40m for him we could go out and buy someone like Fabregas but it's nowhere near like for like.

On the flip side, if all of this is true and if the club give in to what ever demands he has it is setting a precedent for the other big players in the squad.

Rag.
Well said mate. Let's run him out of town.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
aguero93:20 said:
SquireD said:

Rag.
Well said mate. Let's run him out of town.

[bigimg]http://rlv.zcache.com/love_the_smell_of_tar_feathers_in_the_morning_hat-r8d1c09c5e532444885c1adab2ccb9215_v9wfy_8byvr_324.jpg[/bigimg]

Would love to see a World Cup final between Spain and Argentina.
How many City players ??

bluesteve said:
How many City players ??

Not sure but I can guarantee no Yaya which funnily enough, this thread is about....

Exeter Blue I am here said:
eastmanc said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Whilst that may or may not be true, it's got fuck all to do with City. And if that cock Lewis wants to try and rationalise Ya Ya disrespecting our football club (and his employer), then he'd be better served looking at his own profession rather than City. After all it was brain dead hacks who voted Ya Ya into 3rd place in the sports writers PotY awards behind the buck toothed racist and Stevie fucking G, not Sheikh Mansour!

There are plenty of footballers who are not African who are not as appreciated as they should be, take Spanish Dave for instance, he didn't get a look in for the players player of the year or even in the team of the year. Aparantly Adam what's his name from Southampton got the vote.ahead of him.

There's definitely a City theme involved. The last 4 seasons we've finished 3rd, 1st, 2nd, 1st and been in 3 major cup finals, winning 2 of them, and yet no City player or manager has come close to winning an award. I think it was two years ago that Lewis's colleagues even managed to vote Paul Scholes above David Silva, on the basis of a 6 game post Christmas comeback! Fucking incredible!

I think you'll find Aguero was very close to being the young player of the year in 2011/12 only to be pipped by footballing giant Kyle Walker. I'm sure we can all agree that's fair enough.

markbmcfc said:
blueinsa said:
bluesteve said:
How many City players ??

Not sure but I can guarantee no Yaya which funnily enough, this thread is about....

Lol, excellent response.

To be fair to the poster, the thread is going of topic at the moment given the sheer fucking hilarity of what's gone on and the fact that it would appear Seluk is currently trying on concrete boots at the bottom of Yaya's pool ;-)

I think it's dead right that we expect 100% loyalty from players yet are totally unwilling to give Yaya the benefit of the doubt, at least until some facts come out. Loyalty works both ways and you should always know the facts before running your mouth, pronouncing him dead or pissing in your knickers.

It borders on the hilarious the way some of you have reacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.