Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

The club need to act on this quick and avoid the speculation/saga that is going to follow if not.

I wouldn't mind betting one of his team mates has picked up his phone and posted them comments. Its a very easy thing to do !!!

If he wants to go, then sell him!

If he thinks that he is irreplaceable, he will find out in short order that he is dead wrong! Pellegrini gave him the freedom to play without much responsibility. To do that, he needs world class players around him and a manager who will allow it. Good luck with that!

I think Yaya is an IMMENSE player, when "he brings his boots, not his deck chair" (not my quote!), but we all know what he is like with a strop on. No problem, the price starts in the high 20s, and will aid us immeasurably with meeting the £49M net spend this summer!

He has already said he wants to play in Paris and PSG are in the same position as us, so good luck with that Yaya, too!

I believe in Manchester City and NO PLAYER is bigger than that. If Yaya doesn't want to be part of the clubs future........wish him good luck, thank him for his service and cash the big fat check.....at least one top quality player and TWO top salaries!!

the next player we buy, is imperative that his birthday falls on 29 February.

Diego Costa made the effort at least...

Diego Costa ‏@OfficialDCosta 13m
hello @Toure_yaya42 me and steven Gerrard bought you a cake but he slipped pic.twitter.com/mOFrYQ2GlI
BoFgD02IcAA5Mdu.jpg

shaiomarali said:
the next player we buy, is imperative that his birthday falls on 29 February.

He'll be bloody awesome in the U11 team too.

Seriously how pathetic is this

A grown man moaning over not getting a birthday cake

Oh deary me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.