Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

JoeMercer'sWay said:
tonea2003 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
UEFA will brush over it because nobody REALLY cares that PSG are there, as they don't take a bite out of their rivals domestic revenues.

but they haven't as the current sanction shows

it's a slap on the wrist as much as ours, the difference is I think the other members, particularly the Prem status quo, will look to use PSG as a pawn to undermine us, and in return accept PSG to the table to a certain degree.

I think there's been a fair amount of underhand play going on this summer which is to try and prevent making the top table and shutting someone out, fortunately I think Suarez may, if we're lucky, have just done us a huge favour.

Hows that?

KevR_7 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
City have been told Toure had full copy approval, before it was published.

And the publication has the tapes to back up his comments.

He's expected back in Manchester before his break.

Its about to get very interesting then! I am in the camp of its time to sell. If he wants to go and someone pays the value we put on him then let him go. THere are options out there we can replace him with, Kroos, Pogba, Vidal etc

One thing is for sure we don't this dragging on while Toure is on his jollies!
Something I have noticed about these sagas these days is that we have seemingly learned the lesson of negotiation and verbal conflict. Stay emotionally balanced and don't enter into tit for tat slanging matches.
It's amazing, the power of a bit of silence and how it provokes those trying to provoke into more ludicrous efforts which ultimately leave egg on their faces.

I say let's wait and see what happens. In City we trust.

Does anyone have any information that's more clear than the French media website?

When you translate it, it's difficult to be sure of exactly how he's said what he's said. I need to know the truth before I get my torch and pitchfork from the shed.

Get a decent fee from PSG for him, buy Vidal, Pogba or a similar player and tell him thank you but fuck off. Clearly isn't happy despite 250k+ a week, being a club hero, 2 Premiership trophies, FA Cup, League Cup and consistent Champions League football. City wouldn't ever deny him time with his brother, I've even heard we've been offering support for Kolo who isn't our player any more. If he goes, we should go to town on him, let the world see how classless he's behaved and how we're not the type of club to bend over backwards for any player, no matter how good. His and Tevez's antics have done us a favour actually.

All I'll say is...look what we got out of Yaya compared to how he played at Barca, and then answer why we can't do that with Fern, who has lots more to his game than we saw much of last season because he was doing Yaya's dirty work for him, or from Vidal or a Pogba etc.

I'd sell him, it's the perfect time and he's not going to get any better.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
To me it's simple, PL cartel encourage PSG to unsettle Yaya and try to snap him up and hope that we can't sign a good enough replacement because of our FFPR restrictions, it's their last hope that we have a really bad season and drop out of CL like the rags so that they can try and close the trap door with the BT money coming in the following year, it won't happen though, we'll outsmart them as always.

come on !! its not rawk here :) for conspiracy "PL cartel encourage PSG to unsettle PSG"

JoeMercer'sWay said:
All I'll say is...look what we got out of Yaya compared to how he played at Barca, and then answer why we can't do that with Fern, who has lots more to his game than we saw much of last season because he was doing Yaya's dirty work for him, or from Vidal or a Pogba etc.

I'd sell him, it's the perfect time and he's not going to get any better.

You're right about him not getting any better - has the ability to take games by the scruff of the neck and turn them in City's favour - shame he's not happy but it looks as though he's on his way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.