Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

I'm sick of him been waiting all summer for him to come and back us with all that cake bullshit.

Then to make it worse starts slagging us of again. He is just not holistic!!!!!

If psg want him then surely due to financial constraints then surely we could swap him for players? Maybe lavezzi and pastore for yaya? Or lavezzi and manqhinous for yaya?

tonea2003 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
To me it's simple, PL cartel encourage PSG to unsettle Yaya and try to snap him up and hope that we can't sign a good enough replacement because of our FFPR restrictions, it's their last hope that we have a really bad season and drop out of CL like the rags so that they can try and close the trap door with the BT money coming in the following year, it won't happen though, we'll outsmart them as always.

but anymore PSG spend busts their bank FFPR wise, substantial outgoings would have to take place for the above to ring true

The media asked PSG's owner about FFP. He said 'my answer to FFP is David Luiz'.

He seemingly doesn't care.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
tonea2003 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
To me it's simple, PL cartel encourage PSG to unsettle Yaya and try to snap him up and hope that we can't sign a good enough replacement because of our FFPR restrictions, it's their last hope that we have a really bad season and drop out of CL like the rags so that they can try and close the trap door with the BT money coming in the following year, it won't happen though, we'll outsmart them as always.

but anymore PSG spend busts their bank FFPR wise, substantial outgoings would have to take place for the above to ring true

UEFA will brush over it because nobody REALLY cares that PSG are there, as they don't take a bite out of their rivals domestic revenues.
...and they were part of the original 'gang' anyway, we weren't, and they didn't want any new members.

Bye Yaya, thanks for the good times and thanks for proving you're an utter ****.

what on earth is going on with this guy!?

Anyone know the truth behind all this shit about us not letting Yaya see his brother?

well done blues, we tell yaya to fuck off as good as he is. he's a ****.
the candle lighters are defending their own **** to the hilt.

and there my friends is desperation right there.

tonea2003 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
tonea2003 said:

UEFA will brush over it because nobody REALLY cares that PSG are there, as they don't take a bite out of their rivals domestic revenues.

but they haven't as the current sanction shows

it's a slap on the wrist as much as ours, the difference is I think the other members, particularly the Prem status quo, will look to use PSG as a pawn to undermine us, and in return accept PSG to the table to a certain degree.

I think there's been a fair amount of underhand play going on this summer which is to try and prevent making the top table and shutting someone out, fortunately I think Suarez may, if we're lucky, have just done us a huge favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.