Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Cheadle Blue said:
Blue Haze said:
He can say whatever he wants. We have his final productive years under contract. If he wants to sulk and play poorly, he can go right ahead.

But we aren't selling.

but paying a fortune a week

True. But we have 20 other players, and our sheikh has a lot of money.

Yaya only has a few years left at his peak, all under contract to us. He can sulk his career away with us or he can win things with us. Either way it will be in blue.

Stand firm.

chris85mcfc said:
Lancet Fluke said:
chris85mcfc said:
After the whole team lifted the trophy he passed it onto someone else but his scarf got stuck in the handle and he nearly got choked

Spat his dummy out a bit at that but i dont think it was anything sinister
Ok that makes sense. Cheers for that.

Have another look at the footage of when Kompany lifts the trophy, Yaya is at the front and when he lifts it he passes it onto Aguero (i think) and his scarf gets stuck

I pissed myself when i saw it
Knowing how precious Yaya is, you still laughed at his misfortune? And now he wants to leave? You have a lot to answer for.

blue_sonic176 said:
The Pope said:
wow I think people need to chill the fuck out here.

Like someone said those last 2 tweets were obviously NOT him, the previous 2 were.
Its obvious to me that both player and agent have had words in between which is probably going on right now.

Agents doing what agents do, no surprise just a really stupid way of going about it.

Player has never moaned about the club and has said he's happy being here.

Thats the facts right now anything else is just cry baby speculation.

I get what you're saying, but nothing is obvious here. It's his official twitter account. If the tweets weren't his, I guess we'll see them taken down. If not, then the words are his

Dont fool yourself that there is only Yaya with access to his account.

jaigurugoat said:
The Club should tell him there's no need for him to make a statement after the World Cup as we're letting him go anyway. He can make the statement when he has joined his new club.

How can he? We didn't buy him a car remember.

ForzaMancini said:
sam-caddick said:
So Yaya firstly said "Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously", then said "Everything dimitry said is true".

He sounds like a spoilt child and is the laughing stock of world football, all because City didn't wish him happy birthday.

He has disrespected the clubs name for me because with the comments his agent made and now Yaya agreeing to what his agent has said he is making out City house a load of over-pampered spoilt players.

If he carries on like this I want him to leave.

Hard to disagree. He is coming across very poorly because of his agent but it is guilt by association unfortunately.

It would be guilt by association if he'd said nothing, but the fact he's come out and basically said its all true paints a pretty sad picture. IF these are his comments, his time at City will be coming to an end I think. Unfortunately ill be agreeing with Billy Sheers.

Yaya and his agent clearly want one last big pay day.

His agent though has just made him look like a big idiot by saying hes upset about his birthday. The media and fans of other clubs (once today and tomorrow are over) will turn there attentions to them saying how embarrassing they are.

We as a club will come accross well as this plays out i think

why dont we all sit back,enjoy our double and chill watching the world cup and wait on yaya's response rather than panicking for the next four weeks.....

blue underpants said:
We are getting the piss ripped out of us by the media and they are loving it, this is not good

It's about time we stopped treating these cunts as royalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.