Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Respect works both ways you dope, Yaya. You need to be addressed as Yoyo.

One minute you want respect from our wonderful Club, whilst telling untruths but still taking your huge wages then you use your position to foster racial tension between Africa and Europe.

You are embarrassing our cCub and you need to GO !

Liverpool is the perfect place for your nonsense and paranoia.

Good player or not, you are an arrogant and disrespectful individual and our Club deserves better from you.

3rdgenerationblue said:
Respect works both ways you dope, Yaya. You need to be addressed as Yoyo.

One minute you want respect from our wonderful Club, whilst telling untruths but still taking your huge wages then you use your position to foster racial tension between Africa and Europe.

You are embarrassing our cCub and you need to GO !

Liverpool is the perfect place for your nonsense and paranoia.

Good player or not, you are an arrogant and disrespectful individual and our Club deserves better from you.

Que ?

This thread as given the opportunity of none city fans to have some fun and call one of city's all time greats a "****" I wouldn't call city's worst player ever in our history a **** because bottom line he is still a city player! Once they leave it can be open season on the cunts

waspish said:
This thread as given the opportunity of none city fans to have some fun and call one of city's all time greats a "****" I wouldn't call city's worst player ever in our history a **** because bottom line he is still a city player! Once they leave it can be open season on the cunts

As far as I'm concerned, he left when he let his tosser of an agent criticise the club on his behalf and failed to deny it / distance himself from it.

He's an arrogant ****.

waspish said:

Even Joey Barton? when he tried to get our players red carded?.

Yaya does seem to be losing touch with reality though. He seems to have a real victim complex going on at the moment.

grunge said:
waspish said:

Even Joey Barton? when he tried to get our players red carded?

He wasn't a city player then so call him what you want

waspish said:
grunge said:
waspish said:

Even Joey Barton? when he tried to get our players red carded?

He wasn't a city player then so call him what you want

what about when he stubbed out the cigar on Jamie Tandy's eye? he was still a city player then;)

Saying that I wouldn't call any one a c*nt unless its mates in jest, just playing devils advocate:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.