Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

his he still here, its quite plain to see he wants out, no player is bigger than the team, theres the door and providing we get an acceptable offer walk through it

MillionDollarDream said:
blue_sonic176 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
The Manchester City midfielder, who previously claimed he would’ve been recognised as World Player of the Year had he not been African, has now attributed the lack of attention his country’s elimination from Brazil 2014 has been getting in the media down to race.

‘I desperately wanted the referee to spot the simulation of Samaras,’ told France Football.

‘Once again, the refereeing was not on our side. We had at least two penalties turned down during our game against Japan.

‘And this time, one is invented against Greece. Of course, it does not upset anyone because it only concerns an African team.

‘Who really cares about the injustices of an African team? This mistake deprives us of something huge. It is a scandal that unfortunately does not seem to bother many people.’

Why does this numbskull keep going on and on about race and African teams? He needs to give it a rest. If he's staying at City, I hope the club enforces a gag order and saves us all from hearing this rubbish.

I'm sorry but this comment is so disrespectful. It's always easy for someone not of that race to tell someone else to not talk about there's or the problems that they happen to face. African national teams and African FA's face very real and difficult problems that their peers do not face which in turn affects the players. It's a fact that African teams are treated differently within the media compared to their peers and there's several great articles that cover this also.

Didn't mean any disrespect, but I haven't seen any recognizable bias that referees have against African teams. If there has proven to be any then I stand corrected. Regarding Yaya's previous comments about recognition, does he really not get the recognition he deserves? Look at his fan following. Does he think he should be getting more or as much publicity as Ronaldo and Messi? Surely he doesn't warrant that right?
Also, how do you know I'm not African? Do I have to share the same opinion as Yaya to be considered one?

blue_sonic176 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
The Manchester City midfielder, who previously claimed he would’ve been recognised as World Player of the Year had he not been African, has now attributed the lack of attention his country’s elimination from Brazil 2014 has been getting in the media down to race.

‘I desperately wanted the referee to spot the simulation of Samaras,’ told France Football.

‘Once again, the refereeing was not on our side. We had at least two penalties turned down during our game against Japan.

‘And this time, one is invented against Greece. Of course, it does not upset anyone because it only concerns an African team.

‘Who really cares about the injustices of an African team? This mistake deprives us of something huge. It is a scandal that unfortunately does not seem to bother many people.’

Why does this numbskull keep going on and on about race and African teams? He needs to give it a rest. If he's staying at City, I hope the club enforces a gag order and saves us all from hearing this rubbish.
I wonder if yaya will be so vocal about african football when he hangs up his boots will he join fifa,ueafa to push his stance on african football(ers) or is it just whilst he plays

forevermancity said:
The **** seems to have the biggest chip on his shoulder
Bingo.He has a real attitude problem and a nauseatingly inflated opinion of himself - the very definition of a prima donna.

Being fond of the victim tag,he must also have a bit of scouse in him.

Get rid of the tedious,egotistical ****.

FantasyIreland said:
forevermancity said:
The **** seems to have the biggest chip on his shoulder
Bingo.He has a real attitude problem and a nauseatingly inflated opinion of himself - the very definition of a prima donna.

Being fond of the victim tag,he must also have a bit of scouse in him.

Get rid of the tedious,egotistical ****.

Absolutely, fed up with all this 'me, me,me' attitude.

If only he had the pride and determination of zab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.