Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Lavinda Past said:
waspish said:
This thread as given the opportunity of none city fans to have some fun and call one of city's all time greats a "****" I wouldn't call city's worst player ever in our history a **** because bottom line he is still a city player! Once they leave it can be open season on the cunts

As far as I'm concerned, he left when he let his tosser of an agent criticise the club on his behalf and failed to deny it / distance himself from it.

He's an arrogant ****.

He still a city player! So he plays for us next season has another great season scoring 15 goals plus and every goal he score you want celebrate! As a city player he can't do no wrong as a person he has been advised and up his own arse..

grunge said:
waspish said:
grunge said:
Even Joey Barton? when he tried to get our players red carded?

He wasn't a city player then so call him what you want

what about when he stubbed out the cigar on Jamie Tandy's eye? he was still a city player then;)

I just can't boo or call a player in a city shirt! All those who boo or call a player a KUNT and celebrate when they score are hypocrites and I am no Hypocrite..

waspish said:
grunge said:
waspish said:
He wasn't a city player then so call him what you want

what about when he stubbed out the cigar on Jamie Tandy's eye? he was still a city player then;)

I just can't boo or call a player in a city shirt! All those who boo or call a player a KUNT and celebrate when they score are hypocrites and I am no Hypocrite..

I wouldnt' boo a CIty player, but calling a player for being a bit of a knob of field is a different matter. To me they are 2 separate things,

grunge said:
waspish said:
grunge said:

I wouldnt' boo a CIty player, but calling a player for being a bit of a knob of field is a different matter. To me they are 2 separate things,

Yeah as a person not a player I'd go as far as calling him a knob ;)

waspish said:
grunge said:
waspish said:

Yeah as a person not a player I'd go as far as calling him a knob ;)

Cantona was a ****. Keane was a ****. Ferguson was a ****. Rooney is a ****. The list goes on. Doesn't mention that anywhere in the record books, just that United won shit loads. If Yaya stays and continues to do the business on the pitch, I couldn't give a toss if he's not the nicest man in the world.

I wish Yaya would just shut the fuck up for a few months. It is getting more and more embarassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.