Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

de niro said:
razman said:
Chelsea have bid for pogba according to many.. We are held to ransom by Toure..I know his brother has died and ofcourse takes time... But hope a resolution asap

this is the snag. all this "i'll decide after the world cup" shit is costing us. whilst he's fannying his replacements are getting snapped up and it leaves us little choice but to either give in to his wage demands or be left with second rate replacements. he knows exactly what he's doing.

I'm telling you he is an out and out c**t.

Why?

Why do we have to sell him or give him a new contract? He's got 3 years left on the current one. If we choose not to sell he'll remain a City player till the summer of 2017.

I'm no cynic said:
gio's side step said:
He will 100% be playing for City next season.
Maybe. But will he be playing 100% for City next season?

At times, he hasn't played 100% for City over the past two years. But still our biggest threat. Still scores big goals in big games.

I'm no cynic said:
gio's side step said:
He will 100% be playing for City next season.
Maybe. But will he be playing 100% for City next season?

This is my biggest worry if he stays. We see versus "lesser" teams he doesn't always show up and if he is feeling resentful for whatever reason I worry he won't be motivated to give his all.

Not only would this hurt the team it would mean we would struggle to get what he is worth from any buyer as he is forcing us to sell pretty much. With FFP spending limits this could make it difficult to fund a replacement for him.

Yaya seems like the sort who might throw his toys out of the pram and not bother. I would rather try sell now while his value is high and get a replacement than risk him being unprofessional and his value dropping and us being stuck with a dead weight in one of our most important positions.

In an ideal world I would prefer that everything could be resolved with the club and he is motivated to play for us but I feel too much bullshit has been said and it has gone too far now without him making a statement to clarify his position and his agents accusations that he will leave.

Complete lack of respect for the supporters. Need to cash in on the hypocrite who has one good season left disrupted by the ANC.

Corky said:
Complete lack of respect for the supporters. Need to cash in on the hypocrite who has one good season left disrupted by the ANC.

Can we all get a grip of this.

The club aren't going to sell him during this window. Regardless of the poor PR from Toure and his agent. He is an integral member of our team and we will have planned for next season (every comp) with him.

If City were prepared to sell him, one of the big journo's would have been tipped off about it. No comment. No news. No story.

Toure will be back in training - he will make a statement along the lines of 'a misunderstanding', 'things taken out of context', 'storm in a tea cup', 'happy at the club', 'had assurances' etc.

Some fans may remain pissed off but that won't change the reality that he will be here for another season at least.

gio's side step said:
Corky said:

The club aren't going to sell him during this window. Regardless of the poor PR from Toure and his agent. He is an integral member of our team and we will have planned for next season (every comp) with him.

If City were prepared to sell him, one of the big journo's would have been tipped off about it. No comment. No news. No story.

Toure will be back in training - he will make a statement along the lines of 'a misunderstanding', 'things taken out of context', 'storm in a tea cup', 'happy at the club', 'had assurances' etc.

Some fans may remain pissed off but that won't change the reality that he will be here for another season at least.
Nutshell

gio's side step said:
Corky said:

And then he will accuse City of killing his brother and then he will tell the board, club, supporters, et al, to prepare to die.

Wait, sorry, thats Inigo Montoya. Yaya will just pout in his corner about time off and a birthday cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.