Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Hart of the matter said:
The word professional when applied to footballers always tickles me. The term means they are payed to play and no longer amateur. It does not mean professional in the sense of a doctor, Judge or teacher. Ie with wider responsibilities. To confuse the two is missing the point. They have talented feet for FFS, they are not diplomats with degrees from Oxford.
there is a certain way players should act on n off the field n off the field yaya has acted very unprofessional this summer

de niro said:
he's a liar, a coward and a c**t.

Don't hold back mate. :-)

What worries me if we don't replace the prick now and he throws a strop during the season we are left short of a player we could have used the money from to replace him.
That's why I believe he MUST go now

Chelsea have bid for pogba according to many.. We are held to ransom by Toure..I know his brother has died and ofcourse takes time... But hope a resolution asap

razman said:
Chelsea have bid for pogba according to many.. We are held to ransom by Toure..I know his brother has died and ofcourse takes time... But hope a resolution asap

this is the snag. all this "i'll decide after the world cup" shit is costing us. whilst he's fannying his replacements are getting snapped up and it leaves us little choice but to either give in to his wage demands or be left with second rate replacements. he knows exactly what he's doing.

I'm telling you he is an out and out ****.

pml79 said:
Hart of the matter said:
The word professional when applied to footballers always tickles me. The term means they are payed to play and no longer amateur. It does not mean professional in the sense of a doctor, Judge or teacher. Ie with wider responsibilities. To confuse the two is missing the point. They have talented feet for FFS, they are not diplomats with degrees from Oxford.
there is a certain way players should act on n off the field n off the field yaya has acted very unprofessional this summer

Absolutely correct.

Players contracts will have many behavioural elements in, like any job. I'm paid to buy things but that doesn't mean I can walk round doing what the fuck I like and start bad mouthing my company.

Aside from that there is one little word he should remember wherever he is and that is respect.

De Niro's right - he's a c**t

de niro said:
razman said:

this is the snag. all this "i'll decide after the world cup" shit is costing us. whilst he's fannying his replacements are getting snapped up and it leaves us little choice but to either give in to his wage demands or be left with second rate replacements. he knows exactly what he's doing.

I'm telling you he is an out and out c**t.
I'd be amazed if, after last year's whinge and the post-Jan transfer window whinge, the City management hadn't got a replacement strategy in place for Yaya. I'd also be amazed if the plan for that strategy wasn't put into action as soon as Yaya's agent and friend started mouthing off this summer. That would include a damned good talking with/to Yaya about his future, together with an ultimatum that demanded an immediate response about his intended future - does he intend to continue with City, under City's conditions, or does he intend to leave. Of course I may be overestimating City's management capabilities, but I don't think so as they seem pretty professional.

Good stand-ins will be needed next season anyway as Yaya will be away for crucial games in January/February, so to me it's a case of two birds with one stone. Well several actually as Yaya isn't getting any younger and his transfer value will drop off.

On the pitch Yaya has been exceptional, he has been pivotal in our recent success, on his day he is un-playable and there isn't a player we could currently bring in who can have the same immediate impact. And here lies the problem and Yaya and his puppet master know this.

Due to the FFP restrictions we are a little vulnerable and these two are seizing the moment, which in my opinion makes them a pair of cunts.

Missed birthdays, cakes, brothers death (rip) , lack of respect and constant running to the French press to have a snipe at City, utter bullshit and show a lack of professional integrity on his behalf. Cash in and move on, his stock value is only going to decrease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.