Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

if someone right now said you'll not win the prem for 5 years but toure gets dumped in the reserves I'd snatch their hands off.

its time a club somewhere stuck up for itself, player power, everywhere, has gone fucking stupid. blame his agent if you like, truth is yaya could have tidied this up from the off, we all know why he didn't.

de niro said:
if someone right now said you'll not win the prem for 5 years but toure gets dumped in the reserves I'd snatch their hands off.

its time a club somewhere stuck up for itself, player power, everywhere, has gone fucking stupid. blame his agent if you like, truth is yaya could have tidied this up from the off, we all know why he didn't.

Priceless

de niro said:

I agree with you, but maybe not 5 years!

grim up north said:
de niro said:

Priceless

thanks.

*takes plaudits with humility*

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
It'd do City a favour getting rid of Toure along with Dzeko so we can fuck off all the fanboys who support the player and not the club.

Your getting even funnier

grim up north said:
It'd do City a favour getting rid of Toure along with Dzeko so we can fuck off all the fanboys who support the player and not the club.

Your getting even funnier
At least your reading's getting better.

Yes it is and I'm getting a better understanding to

Seems more a risk keeping this precious loon. His stock is as high as it will go right now, if we keep him and he sulks and upsets the squad he could cost us the title , be another year older and we won't get a fraction of his value right now. Maybe he'll knuckle down but for some reason he strikes me as a sulker. I've already moved on in my head from Yaya. He's let us all down and not gave a shite. To hell with him... Fuck him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.